002

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun missed this place. They'll gonna find their long lost soulmate around the town. Their Grandparents has given them a promise ring same as the promise ring of their future husbands.

Chanyeol saw a beautiful boy eating a rice cake in their kitchen he smiled and called Kai and Sehun.

"What are you doing?" The boy looked at him with shock in his face as he saw the three of them and he collapsed at the ground.

"HOLYSHIT" Chanyeol ran as he carried the boy into bridal style he lay them down into the couch. Chanyeol looked at the boy's features he has a pink lips, mochi cheeks and a beautiful face.

Chanyeol looked at the ring of the boy it lookes exactly like his ring. He removed the ring and there's a number written under it.

614

It's the same number in his ring. Chanyeol smiled on how lovely this boy can be. He looked at the phone of the man laying at the couch and suprised that he's the lockscreen of the cute boy.

He smiled and alredy knew the reason why he just collapsed

Chanyeol just laughed and took some selfies at the phone owned by the boy at the couch.

~

"Hyung!! He's awake!!" He heard Sehun screamed downstairs and he ran fast.

He saw the reaction of the boy. He already expected it because he knows he's a fan and he's the soulmate of his life.