005

When kyungsoo finally woke up after he collapsed Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo quickly and Excited to see SKY. Baekhyun shakily knocks at the door.

"Come in" he saw Chanyeol smiling and if he could melt on his place he'll melt like an ice at the fire.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun upstairs as the left Kai and Kyungsoo Downstairs.

"I thought we'll be having dinner?" Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol curiously because why the duck are they going to Chanyeol's room instead of the dining area.

"Cause I'll be your dinner babe" Chanyeol whispered in Baekhyun's ears as he claim Baekhyun's lips.

Bothe of them kissed passionately with tongue. Because pinched himself if he's dreaming. Before he's just reading how Chanyeol kiss him.

Chanyeol ripped Baekhyun's shirt and Baekhyun yelp as he felt the cold air touches his skin.

"You look kore better in my clothes babe" Chanyeol claimed Baekhyun's lips again like there's no tomorrow.

Chanyeol removed his Sweatshirt and revealing his built body. Chanyeol trailed down his kisses and met Baekhyun nipples. Baekhyun cried at the sensation he felt and knowing his bias is fucking him right now he thank the gods and goddesses.

Chanyeol removed the sweatpants that Baekhyun is wearing while he give Baekhyun a lot of hickeys all over his body. Chanyeol removed his own pants and his dick just sprung freely.

Baekhyun Can't resist and hold Chanyeol's lard dick and moving his hands up and Down. Chanyeol let put a loud moan that makes Baekhyun more horny than before.

Chanyeol went down in Baekhyun's tight asshole and started to lick it and fucking him using his tongue. Baekhyun just let out a moan.

"FUCK!" Baekhyun screamed when Chanyeol inserted his 2 fingers in Baekhyun's wet asshole Baekhyun cried in sensation and loving the feeling.

"CHANYEOL—YOU'RE FUCKING BIG I LOVE IT FUCKKKK!" Baekhyun screamed when Chanyeol inserted his big and Hard dick inside Baekhyun's asshole.

The feeling is wonderful he thrust hard to Baekhyun and Baekhyun just cried so hard because of the wonderful feeling being fucked by his bias.

When Chanyeol have cum Chanyeol layed at Baekhyun chest while bothe of them are catching their own breaths.

"I finally found you, my soulmate" Chanyeol said as he kissed Baekhyun again at the lips.

And they have another round.