000

Byun Baekhyun is watching a new video uploaded by his favorite group SeKaiYeol or as known as SKY. SKY is composed of 3 members, Park Chanyeol, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin. Baekhyun loves watching some reality shows of SKY because his ideal boyfriend is Park Chanyeol. who has a derp smile, a telented man, deep voice and he can be the meaning of PERFECT.

Baekhyun read a lot of fanfics about Cahnyeol which makes him crazy how impossible he can be boyfriend with his idol. Baekhyun is already at the age of 23, he haven't have any boyfriend because his grandfather gave him a ring which is a promise ring that he'll be his future husband.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun, stop watching and let's go downstairs and eat." his brother Luhan said.

Luhan is a hardworking person and he doesn't care about SKY he always read historic books or anything about school. Baekhyun is the opposite of him, Baekhyun just love watching SKY than reading his books. he loves collecting money and starving himself than to buy foods.

"Baekhyun, someone will live nextdoor and they said they're handsome." He looked at his mom with sparkle in his eyes.

"Stop imagining things Baekhyun, and just focus on SKY until you meet the lover that grandpa told you."

Baekhyun pouted on how his brother ruined the mood. both of them has their own promise ring that's why Luhan doesn't give a damn about the people around him because he trust our grandpa that he'll meet his future husband too.

Baekhyun can't wait to meet his soon to be lover and he wish that lover will be Chanyeol which he knew it's impossible. but people said, Don't stop dreaming. so he didn't stop dreaming on how he will have sex with Park chanyeol

~

"BAEKHYUN FUCKING WAKE UP ALEREADY" baekhyun opened his eyes as he saw his Brother holding a box with rice cake.

"What do you fucking need Xi Luhan?" baekhyun sat up in his breath while eyes still not open.

"Eomma told me to bring this to the neighbor to welcome them, or else she'll kick you out of this house." luhan gave it to Baekhyun and Baekhyun stood up lazily and walked outside.

"Hello?" Baekhyun got inside the house and he didn't saw anyone in there.

He opened the box of rice cakes "It's not a bad thing getting a piece"

"What are you doing?" he heard a deep and familiar voice, as he turned his head He saw SEKAIYEOL standing infront of him and everything became black.

--------------xx

A/N: HELLO EVERYBODYYYYY!!! ANOTHER STORY AND INSPIRED OF EXO NEXTDOOR!!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS FLUFF, smUT???? I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE AND SUPPORT THIS STORY!!!!

chanbaerries-