001

Baekhyun woke up and can't remember what the fuck happened he just remembered that he dreamed about SKY.

"Hyung!! He's already awake!" He looked at the person who screamed.
Baekhyun pinched himself if he's dreaming or what he saw two other people walking down the stairs.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is just staring at Chanyeol and he pinched and punch himself again.

"Am I dreaming?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol gave hime a beautiful smile.

"No you're not dreaming." Kai said behind Chanyeol Back.

Baekhyun strted to cry because HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CALM DOWN IF YOU FUCKING SAW YOUR IDOLS INFRONT OF YOU.

"Hey why are you crying??" Chanyeol held Baekhyun's Face and started to remove the tears of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun can't talk he just hugged Chanyeol.

"Tell me I'n not dreaming" baekhyun thanked all the Gods and goddesses to make his dream come true.

"I'M A FREAKING FAN AND I LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL AHHHHHHHH" Baekhyun started screaming as he looked around SeKaiYeol is just laughing at him.

"You're so cute" Chanyeol pinched his mochi cheeks and Baekhyun just melted in his seat.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK CHANYEOL JUST FUCKING HOLD MY CHEEKS FUCK.

"I-I'll get going my m-mom will be worried." Baekhyun walked out the place as he got in his room he's screaming and he dialed his bestfriend's Number Kyungsoo.

"DO KYUNGSOO!!!! SKY IS FUCKING LIVING NEXT DOOR!!!!" Baekhyun screamed as he cried over the phone.

"What non-sense are you saying Byun Baekhyun??? Are you dreaming? If you are just wake up okay?" Do Kyungsoo rolled his eyes Kyungsoo is a fan of SKY too. He loves Kim Jongin so much and he understands his crazy bestfriend on the phone right now.

"KYUNGSOO I'M NOT JOKING THEY'RE THE PEOPLE WHO I TOLD MOVING NEXT DOOR." Kyungsoo hanged up and ran as fast in his car and started driving.