•둘•

(Y/N)'S POV

It's been 2 hours since I'm in this park, and so I decided to go back home because I know that my mom has already slept. It's like 3 AM in the morning right now.

As I got home, I opened Spotify and searched for "Stray Kids". They are a kpop boy group under JYP entertainment. I don't really know about K-POP though.

I listened to many of their songs until I finally fell asleep.

I woke up early in the morning because of my phone kept on ringing. It's not my alarm so there must be someone who's calling me.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)! What the hell? Are you seriously dropping out of highschool?"

I realized it was Momo who's calling me. "Haha, yeah." I answered.

"What? Why? You almost got the protagonist part in the upcoming movie at school!! Now, that mean girl named Tatiana got the part."

"Well, you know my mom." I answered with a weak voice. I'm hopeless.

"Hey, don't be like that. Don't put on that sad face. Come on, I'll make you some cupcakes! My house, Sleepover, tonight."

I smiled over my phone and giggled a bit because of her usual attitude.
"Okay, Momo. I'm going to take a shower first."

After a small talk, I turned off my phone and went to take a shower.

The weather is kinda cold today, so I decided to bring the pajamas that are more thick than usual.

I went to Momo's house at 6pm,
She lives a few blocks away from me so I could walk with my pajamas on to her house.

"Welcome my dearest friend" She welcomed me as soon as she opened the door for me. I laughed at her sentence.

"I'm going to take the cupcakes out of the oven. So, you go ahead and go to my bedroom first."

Momo comes from a very wealthy family.
That's why she owns this huge ass house by herself. She's very kind to me since I first entered High school, but she's sometimes too busy with her career that she never knows about my struggles except about my mom.

I went to her room and as usual there were so many posters of korean boy groups.
I don't even know anyone.

Except, this people i know that's on Momo's laptop

It was on youtube. The video was called, "[Stray Kids : SKZ's Honey Tips] Eps. 4"

I saw them. 3 of the Stray Kids members.

I decided to click and watch the video.

The video goes on pretty average. I noticed that most of the members are my age and those 3 people were Woojin, Han, and Felix. But, one moment caught my eye.

They were talking to each other, until Han said this,

"having a depression doesn't always seem bad. because, it'll somehow lead to light. You don't know what happiness is if there's only light. The deeper the depression is, the stronger the light will be. It'll definitely be there."

Once again,
It blew my mind.

"Hey, (Y/n)! I didn't know your bias is a squirrel!"

I got startled for a bit because of Momo's appearance out of nowhere. And what? Squirrel?

"Since when did you start liking Stray Kids?" She asked me.

"I don't, I just.."

"Don't hide it, (Y/n)! I know you like Stray Kids! I mean, who doesn't?"

"Well, It's just that I heard their song yesterday when mom kicked me out and their songs really are a huge mood boosters.Then, I saw this video which once again, they blew my mind. It's like as if they're breaking the forth wall."

Momo laughed harder than I've expected. Then, after she become more calm, she started telling me about this "Stray Kids".

"All of them are Golden members, (Y/n). They all can sing, dance, and rap. 3RACHA wrote all of their songs, and they even have their own mixtape! You should listen to them."

Momo made me listen to so many Stray Kids songs and I'm not gonna lie, I'm really loving it.

What I love about them are they didn't write cheesy or ordinary love songs about girls. They mostly wrote songs about realizing who you really are, and basically about self-care and self love.

They're giving me the motivation to keep on moving forward and never give up.
Even though, there will be so many hardship, just like what Han Jisung had said,

"The light will be there."

And so am I.

I'm not giving up now.