•일곱•

[Y/N]'S POV

"Hey guys, we're back at QnA with a new guest star everyday! And today's guest star is drum roll please! (Y/L/N)!"

I'm currently shooting a youtube video for my friend's youtube channel, She's making video about QnA with so many famous people and today I'm going to be a part of it.

"So, (Y/N), Question 1, Who is your celebrity crush?"

Thinking about the last encounter with Jisung at the fansign. "Well, my celebrity crush is Han Jisung from Stray Kids."

"Wow, okay. Question 2, This is the most frequently asked question, Why is Stray Kids your inspiration?"

"I was in a fight with my mom and I got kicked out of the house in the middle of the night, their song suddenly got played on the radio that I've been listening to and the words strucked me. Their voices were so into the song and I was a crying mess at that time. Their songs were there when nobody was. It speaks out my feelings. That's why they're my inspiration." I explained.

"Wow, that's amazing! And now, You're the inspiration for all of the people around the world. How does that make you feel, (Y/n)?"

"Everything in my life just felt like a dream now. I can't believe that I'm actually making my dreams come true right now. I can't do it without everyone who's been supporting me after all this time. Thank you so much for all of the people out there. I love you."

I almost cried this time but I didn't. I always cried on a time like this because It reminds me of how poor I was before and now I'm actually making my dreams come true which is unbelievable.

"Okay, (Y/n), Last question, If you were given a chance to collaborate with any artist Who do you want it to be and why?"

"Oh! Obviously, I want to collaborate with Stray Kids because they're like the most amazing people in the world, am I right?"

The interview was very fun and I enjoyed it so much because the woman who's interviewing me was so kind.

After the interview was finished, I helped Momo with her cooking dinner. I saw that the interview's already been uploaded to Youtube and It's getting so many views in just a few hours.

"I'm surprised you haven't met Stray Kids yet, (Y/n)." She said suddenly out of nowhere making me surprised. I forgot she didn't know about the fansign.

"I thought it was going to be easier since you're literally famous right now. But, you haven't even met them. Unbelievable." Momo said as she raised her hands in the air.

"Well, they're busy, Momo. That's probably why I couldn't meet them and it's okay though."

"It's NOT okay. I need to see you and Stray Kids meet! There's a possibility that a love will bloom with one of them."

"This is not somekind of korean drama, Momo. Love doesn't come that easily. Besides, they won't like me that way."

"I'm not sure about that, (Y/n). Just let's wait and see." She smirked as she finished eating her dinner.

I heard my phone rings and saw that it was the head of my music company, Mr. West.

"Sup, Sir West? It's been a long time since you called me." I said jokingly at him.

"(Y/N)!! GREAT NEWS!! BIG NEWS!! EXCELLENT NEWS!!!"

My ears are literally bleeding after hearing Mr. West screaming.

"Okay, calm down Sir. Now, Spill the news!"

"Park Jinyoung contacted me and YOU'RE GOING TO BE COLLABORATING WITH STRAY KIDS"

"WHAT"