~:~ Episode 2 : The Serpent's Solution ~:~

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥...
   Con is dragged away by serpents as the group tries to find the key for the gate. They find the key, open the gate and get on the pathway to the house. When they are asked to find another key to get inside, guests start getting unsure about what is going to happen.

Confession ~ Emma - So what is going on? Why is this man acting like he can guide us around and be our servant? I just don't like slithery snakes acting that way.

Lewis: Ok. Why don't we divide and conquer? Maybe the key will be in the garden.

   The lights would flash over the house. They would buzz blue like electricity and move around like water. Lewis and Emma would walk by the garden while Melissa and Yoshi would go look in the pond.

Melissa: This is some cold water! 

   Melissa would shove her hand in the water, trying not to fall in or get soaked.

Yoshi: It sure is, especially when you reach the bottom. 

   Yoshi would stick his hand in as well. He'd feel a nice sense of relief as he felt a metal object. He'd pull it out of the water and drop it on the ground. 

Yoshi: I think I found-

   He would stop mid-sentence to see it wasn't the key. Instead, he had found a beer bottle cap. Sarah would walk over angry and upset.

Sarah: Hurry up you bitches! I need to get inside! It's cold!

Melissa: We are going as fast as we can! We can't find the key anywhere!

Sarah: If you don't hurry up, when we get home you are both DEMOTED.

Yoshi: Sarah, STFU. We are trying to have a good time here. JESUS.

   Emma and Lewis would go look in the bushes and the flower pots.

Lewis: Ugh. My hands smell like dirt, and my feet are soaking wet.

   Lewis would look at the lawn sprinklers and then look at Emma. She would be on the other side of the house looking at the bushes. He would walk over by Emma as she picked up a note.

Emma: To get the next key, you must pick someone to be engulfed by snakes. They will not die, just be rejoining later in the party.

Lewis: Oh lord.

Emma: You may pick 1-2 on your behalf. 

Lewis: Please don't pick me henny.

Emma: Bitch. You're the first one on my list.

   Emma would write Lewis' name down on the sheet, and think to herself on who else to choose.

Lewis: You really want me to die, don't you?

Emma: I just hate you! Farewell! 

   Emma would grab the pen and write down Exotic's name as well. She would close the book and wait for the fun to begin.

Exotic: Emma, what did you do.

   Emma would stare at Exotic's face and look innocent, but have a tiny glare in her eye that proved guilty.

Peper: Emma, just fess up about what you did. We know it wasn't good.

Alex: Wait, where did Lewis go?

   Lewis would not be seen around the group. Exotic would start screaming as well, being pulled down the pathway. 

Exotic: HELP! AHHHHH!