~:~ Episode 3 : The Vile Dolls ~:~

ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝔼𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥...                                                                                                                           They are outside trying to find the key for the house when Emma finds a note. She has to choose 2, Lewis and Exotic, to be dragged down with the snakes. Lewis and Exotic leave the group and are now somewhere else. They enter the house and the man guides them to the ball where they will eat their dinner. Reko, Exotic, Con and Lewis are trapped and have to vote someone to die. They pick Yoshi to be killed with the Snake's poison. After Yoshi dies, they flee from the ball to stay safe. With the single gem they have, they must find the drawer to keep them safe.

Confession ~ Emma - That was a crazy party! I can't believe that we actually lived.

Exotic: Ok. We need to find that drawer to put the gem in! 

   The guests start frantically looking around the house. They check all of the rooms, the bathrooms, and even the cabinets. 

Lewis: I honestly don't know where this drawer is. 

   Melissa and Peper would walk in from outside. 

Melissa and Peper: We have something to share.

Lucy: Spill the tea sisters.

Melissa: Peper and I were walking around outside, when we noticed a shop out back. It was a doll shop and it had some drawer inside.

Cece: Should we head there to see if that is the drawer we are looking for?

Reko: I think we should. Even if we don't find the drawer, we can still explore.

Exotic: Okay, let's go!

   The guests would follow Peper and Melissa out to the shop. On the way, they would see a circus tent, a pool and a greenhouse.

   They would walk up to a tan and brown brick building. Rubble and ashes would lay on the sides. Fresh smoke and charred bricks would fall off of the sides.

Sarah: You expect me to go inside of that shit hole? Well bitch, you're wrong.

Reko: Well, uhm, this isn't what I was expecting.

Melissa: There has to be a clue inside!

   The blue lights would flash overhead yet again, and the group would get nervous.

Peper: Well, if you both don't go inside and man up, I will.

Shadow: Sure...

hotsand: The only one not afraid of that little building is Alex. 

   The group would turn towards Alex.

Reko: Alex, is it true you'd like to enter with someone else?

Alex: Sure. I guess that's fine.

   Alex would look away and shake his head. 

Confession ~ Alex - What the f--- did I just get myself into...

Kitty: I volunteer to enter with Alex. I guess I need to prove myself.

   Kitty would walk forward and talk about how she may die inside.

Kitty: I swear to god, if I die inside I will-

   Sarah would interrupt. 

Sarah: Shut up and go inside already!

Kristin: YEAH. I AM NOT WAITING ANY LONGER.

   Reko and Con would shove Alex and Kitty inside of the shop. They would step a couple feet in and the door would smack shut.