I woke in the infirmary. I bolt up and run, or try anyways. Yeah, a nurse was trying to give me morphine but that wasn’t going to happen. I ripped the tubes out of my arm and run, this time successfully. I ran to James’ house and his parents let me in. For they did not know. But I was going to tell him.

*Lexi goes to James' house*

"Um Lexi, why didn't you tell me earlier?" "Because I was scared" I can't believe Lexi is a vampire, my sweet little Willow turned into a raging, blood sucking mon- "Please don't call me that" "What?" "I can read minds James." "Oh shit. I'm so sorry Willow" "It's okay James" Wow okay try not to think James! "James you can think all you want I just don't want to lose you." Okay, okay, I can do that. "Thanks." Then Lexi leaned in for the kiss, but I just had to ask, "Are your fangs in, will they cut me?" "No, don't worry"  so I leaned in too. Lexi was a great kisser, she never used her tongue unless you did. She was always nervous with kissing, but this time she went straight for it. We were making out! What? Could this go any farther? "It can if you want it to." I gasped and remembered she could read my mind. Okay we're both 20 and I can make it stop if it needs to.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay that is over now I can continue. I can't believe that just happened "Me neither" Lexi said as she buttoned her shirt. Yep that's right full on boobs and everything "James, don't be so childish. I just hope your parents don't find out about me." "Don't worry they won't. Even if they do, we can run away together like in all the movies." "Oh my goodness really James?" "What?" "Like in all the movies? Dear Lord" she sighed. I wonder if vampires get older over the years and look like it? "No, one of the elders was turned when she was 15 and she still looks 15 but she is actually 1567 years old" Lexi said as she put her socks back on. "Oh wow 1567 years old" now that's old.

After Lexi left, my parents served dinner and my mom asked what Lexi and I had been doing "We were just talking about how old a vampire could get" I knew it was a lie but there had always been an ongoing war between vampires and were-wolves therefore I was not about to tell my parents that I had sex with one "Oh, how old can they get?" "Well the only ones who have died got a wooden stake to the heart so they could live forever if they wanted to." "Wow" "Actually I'm not that hungry I think I might go for a run" "Okay James, remember you are the wolf and you decide what happens." "I know Mom. Bye." As soon as I got out of the door I changed, I knew how to control the wolf now so that helped. Before Lexi had left we promised to meet in 2 weeks under the big oak tree between the cave and James' house.

*2 weeks later*

"Hey James" "Hey Willow" So, what am I going to do, I can't tell my parents and Willow most definitley can't tell her group of vampires. What do you call a group of vampires anyway? "It's called a coven" "Oh okay"  "And I honestly think we might have to run away" "Okay why?" "I'm pregnant"