II

I feel you inside, no better feeling
I throw it back again, you catch my drifting
You shifting inside, you got me screaming
You got me yelling out yo name ooh I need you
You kiss on my thighs and then you eat it
Pause for a minute then, I let you beat it
I'm loving this ride, smooth like a Beamer
Smooth like that Henny
This what happens when we drinking

Why was I thinking of him?

Why was I thinking of the erotic way he made my body feel, merely days after being hurt in the most ridiculing way?

How could I feel his warm breath tickling my skin, and his masculine hands groping my body when he wasn't even in the room?

Pictures of him and I together were etched in my brain, as well as an image that I never thought I would be thinking of.

Terror invading my body in more ways than one, and it felt good.

Really, really good.

It was getting hot in the room as the image of the pair sexing had Hennessy a moaning mess

It was getting hot in the room as the image of the pair sexing had Hennessy a moaning mess. It felt so real, and as his hands touched and explored more, her throbbing clit jumped even more.

She wasn't sure what to do in that moment, but Terror's voice coached the girl's every move.

"Touch it." He spoke, and her entire body shuttered as she did as she had been told.

"Good girl, now rub it for me baby."

The more Terror's luring voice prompted her, the raunchier and more intense the dream began to feel, and the more she began to explore her own body.

In a matter of minutes, she had reached her peak and the woman's entire body shook uncontrollably as her fingers continued to play in her wetness, eliciting a low moan.

"Hennesy-" Before she could even make herself decent, the door flew open.

"Wait don't come in!" Her voice croaked loudly as she shouted, though it had been too late.