The Begin Of Something New

*Alarm going off* "I'm up, damn", I said. As I got dress my phone rung*Incoming call from A1D1*" Wassup bitch", peaches said." None hoe ,why", I said." Can you give me a lift",she asked." Fine, you better be ready tho cause we are already late", I said."Thx bestie", she said. I quickly brushed my teeth, after that I grab my backpack and my car keys. I unlocked the doors of my blue Ferrari, as I started the car I noticed a U-haul in front of the house that's in front of my house. I saw a hot guy that looks 17 or 18. He have brown curly hair that looks freshly cut, with dark blue eyes. As I pull out of the driveway I let my window down to check him out." Damn he fine", I accidentally said out loud. He looked and smiled at me. He run over to the my car to speak." Hi neighbor", he said." Hi I'm prince and you are", I said." I'm Jace", he said cheerfully." Where you headed to", he asked."school", I replied." Oh cool btw can I ride with you tomorrow ", he said." Sure ttyl guapo", I said. As he moved from the car I noticed he was blushing.
       As I pulled up to peaches' house she looked piss. She got into the car mad and some more shit." What's your damn problem", I asked." It's funny you tell me to be ready, but you 20 minutes late", she said." Well bitch it's my car I do what I want if u don't like it ride with your boyfriend ", I said." Bitch you didn't have to go there", she said as she laughed." But I did tho", I said." For real what was the reason you was late tho", she asked." I met my new neighbor he is a hottie with a banging body", I said. She laughed at me as we pulled up to the school. We walked into the school to meet up with Dylan and axel." What's up bae", axel said to peaches as he kiss her." Nothing zaddy", she responded." Can you two give us some privacy", he asked me and Dylan. We nodded and went to my locker. Dylan pushes me up against the locker. He asked ," When you going to give me a shot". I kicked him in his balls and said"never ". As I walked away to go to class I saw Jace in the office." Prince ", someone called. It was the principal, I decided to go see what he wanted." Yes sir", I said." This is our new student Jace ", he said." I know that because he is my new neighbor", I said." Oh really, show him around for me", he said. I mean mugged him as Jace laughed at my reaction." What's funny Jace", I asked.he stopped laughing and said" Nothing cutie"." You think I'm cutie", I asked." Yeah", he said. I blushed and said " Well thx"." What you blushing for, I didn't do anything to make you blush yet", he said." Well make a move", I said before I knew it he kissed me so passionately. I kissed him back and asked him to go out with me.
      "Yeah, my place tomorrow at 7", he said." It's a date papi", I said. We walked to class together and before I knew it, it was time to go home. As me and Jace came out the door together, Peaches and Dylan stared." You guys this is Jace my new neighbor and boyfriend", I said. Peaches and Dylan said"Your boyfriend" ." Oh this is the cutie you were talking about this morning prince I see you", she said trying to tease me." Oh has he", Jace said flirtatiously as he winked at me. Peaches laughed at Jace response and Dylan looked angry." Prince can I talk to you in private", Dylan asked. Peaches and Jace looked at me puzzled. "Sure, y'all go wait for me at my car", I said. They left to give me and Dylan some privacy."What Dylan", I said." Wtf Prince I been trying to get with you forever and one day with Jace you start dating him", He said. "Dylan you are the fuckboy here,yet you try to fuss with me boy bye", I said as I walked over to my car." What he want", Peaches asked." Nothing just tripping", I said. As we get in my car, my song was playing, so we turnt up until I drop Peaches off at her house." Prince", Jace called as I was driving."Yes ", I answered." Let's have some fun", he said as he undo his seat belt and my pants." Ok if you think you can handle it", I said. As he begins to suck my dick I softly moaned. His mouth was so warm and moist, I could tell this was not his first time doing this. As he began to go faster and faster, before I knew it I had nutted in his mouth." Sorry, i was probably too excited", I said. He giggled and said " It's ok". I pulled up in front of his house to drop him off. As he gets out of the car I suddenly grabbed him in for a kiss." What's that for ", he asked." No reason", i said while smiling. He blushed and entered his house. I pulling into my driveway, I thought "can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. "