Give it up

"I advice y'all to leave  because this private property meaning I got every right to defend myself if I feel threaten "- i said.
"Wow that card, pfffft, you won't harm a fly"- Jace said Stepping to me.
"You want another beat down that bad don't cha" -I said dropping my backpack.
Wes pulls me back and told them to leave in a commanding voice. As They flee to their house, I picked up my backpack then we enter my house. I called Dylan and it went straight to voicemail. I texted him saying jace and Rachel came by. As me and Wes went to the kitchen to cook, I overheard Peaches arguing on the phone with someone.
"Peaches you ok"- I asked.
"It's nothing just go help your cousin"- She said blunt before walking off.
Wes and I decided to cook something simple and easy so we made tacos. As I cooked the ground beef and heated up the shells, Wes cut up the lettuce and tomatoes then grabbed the shredded cheese and taco sauce from the fridge. I took the shells out the oven and cut off the eye on the stove. I went to go get my friends to come eat. After I ate , I went outside to smoke. As I smoked my cigarette all I can do is think about Dylan. I miss him and he know I don't like it when we have fights. I get a text from Dylan's friend Mat saying Dylan is at his house drunk. I put out my cigarette and called Mat.
"Hi Mat.."- I said.
"What's wrong "- He asked.
"You know just Dylan being a prick over my cousin who use to date his brother"- I explained.
"He's childish but you can come get him if you want"- he said.
"Ok I'm on my way"- I said.
I hung up my phone and walk to my car. As I'm about to get in the car Peaches comes to the door. She texted me to saying "be safe". I got in my car and pulled out of my driveway. After 30 minutes of driving, I made it to Matt's house. I get out and knock on the door.
  "Come in "-Matt said.
  I walked in and saw Matt trying to get Dylan off the floor where he passed out at. I helped Matt get Dylan on the couch from the floor. I rub Dylan's head just thankful that he's in my sight again. Yeah we fight sometimes but all couples do. He is the perfect guy for me in my book. Me and Matt talked for 30 minutes about how Dylan is a pain sometimes. After Matt helped me get in the car , I gave him a hug and left his house. Dylan, my sweet Dylan your gonna be the death of me. Suddenly it started raining hard so I stopped at motel and got us a room while Dylan was still sleep in the car. I got the room key and got back in the car.
  I tapped him to wake up , but he wouldn't get up. So I screamed in his ear and he jumped.
  "Hi babe"- I said giggling
  "What? how are you here.... wait where are we"-He asked.
  "We are at a motel it started raining bad when I picked up you from Matt's house"- I said.
  "Ah ok "-he replied.
  "Come on let's go to our room"- I said.
  He nodded and we got out of my car then ran to the room door. I unlocked it and we went inside. We went to sit on the bed and watch tv but I was smiling at Dylan. I got in Dylan lap and kissed him passionately. He kissed back while laying back then smiled at me. Kissing Dylan is my favorite part of the day.