Act up

As I arrived at my house, I saw a figure sitting on my doorstep. I slowly walked up to the figure,while hiding a blade behind my back. As I get closer I see it was Dylan waiting on me, and looked angrily asf.
" Where were you at?"-Dylan said with an attitude.
"oh shit."-Prince thought.
"I went to the store like I said I would."-Prince said.
"Bullshit!!!"-Dylan said.
He stormed off inside the house.
" Why are you mad at me?!"-Prince said as I walked after him.
   He turned around to face me.
"Why? You tell me why!"-Dylan said.
"I don't know what's your problem Dylan, but I'm going to sleep."-Prince Said.
"No you not!"-Dylan said.
as he pushed me against the wall causing me to fall. I looked at him in shock.
"I'm sorry Prince!"-Dylan said.
As he tried to help me up. Realizing he fucked up.
"Really Dylan? That's how you really feel!"-Prince said.
I got up and walked upstairs to our bedroom and packed up a suitcase full of my clothes. Dylan walked in behind me and hugged me.
"Please babe, I don't want you to leave."-Dylan said.
"I love you way too much to cheat on you."-Prince said as He stopped packing.
"I know bae you are just too good to me."-Dylan said.
He kissed my head.
"Come on Dylan."-Prince said.
Dragging Dylan with me, I strip out my clothes as I walked into our bathroom. He followed me to the bathroom where I was in the shower waiting for him. He got undressed and stepped in the shower. He came behind and started kissing my back. I turned around and kissed him slowly. I started kissing from his neck to his abs. I got on my knees and started sucking his dick.
"Are you sure you want to do this right here? Right now?"-Dylan said.
I nodded my head as I continued.
****After a few minutes****
"Turn around I want to go inside you."-Dylan said.
"Ok guapo."-Prince said.
I turned away and arched my back. He went to the bedroom to get the lube and returned with it. He put on a condom and put the lube in my anal.
"You ready?"-Dylan said.
He teased my butt with his dick.
"Yes."-Prince said.
I took a deep breath. He shove it in full forced.
"Ouch."-Prince moaned.
He kept going faster with deeper strokes.
****After a while****
"I'm cumming."-Dylan said.
"Me too."-Prince said.
After we fucked , we took a long ass shower together. We walked into our bedroom and took a little nap knowing we were going to have to get up for school in 5 hours.
****5 hours later****
  I woke up from the sound of my alarm, but I see the Dylan is still sleeping.
"Get up bae."-I said.
I start playing in his hair.He woke up and  he pinned me down in the bed while kissing me.
"Do we have to go?"-Dylan said.
"Yes we do,"-Prince said.
I kissed him back.We got up out the bed quickly,so we won't be be late for the first day of school.
"Dylan, come brush your teeth, so we can leave." -Prince said.
I walked to the bathroom to wait on Dylan.
"I'm coming."-Dylan scowled.
After, we brush our teeth we got dressed for school. Dylan went the kitchen for make us breakfast. He made me French Toast since it's my favorite. He went outside to wait on me.
"Don't forget to lock the door when you come out the house."-Dylan said.
Before, I walked outside to my car I got my bookbag, so I can head out the door.
"Ugh, lazy motherfucker, why am I dating him?"-Prince mumbled.
  I locked the house door and walked to my car. I unlocked my car doors. So we can get in my car. I started my car and my song was playing. I looked at Dylan. Act up by City Girls start playing.
  "This is my song!"-Prince said.
  "Oh lord."-Dylan said.
"Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a nigga."-Prince said.
  Dylan was laughing at me. We picked up Peaches and her boyfriend. We went to Starbucks to get our usual order. I Pull up at school everybody was looking at me. I was Puzzled. I parked my car in my normal spot. We got off my car and head for the school entrances. Suddenly Bailey popped.
  "What the fuck you want bailey"- I said.
  "I saw Jace is back"- Bailey said.
  "Ok and what's that got to do with me"- I said.
  "Is that going affected to your relationship with Dylan?"- she asked.
  "No it is not going to affect my relationship!" - I said.
"Yeah right."- she said while laughing.
"Move brat."-I said.
I walked away from Bailey and headed through the school door. I saw Dylan and the rest of the gang standing at my locker. As I walk to my locker, Someone bumps into me. It was none other than Jace.
  "Watch where your going Jace!"-I said.
I got up and dusted off my clothes.
  "Wow,you aren't going to help me up?!?!"- he said.
  "Hell no!!!"-I said.
  I made my way to my locker. Jace looked at me as he got up. I looked at him and kissed Dylan in his face. He got mad and can rushed over to my locker.
  "What the fuck are you doing?"- he said.
  "Kissing my boyfriend, duhhhhh."- I snapped.
  "Fuck You Prince!"- He said.
  "You have, but he's better than you"- I said.
  Suddenly Rachel showed up.
  "Well if it isn't The hoe and his skanks."- she said.
   Peaches jump in my defense.
  "You sure you want these problems lil girl?!?!"- Peaches said.
  "You damn right I do."- Rachel said.
  Suddenly, Peaches punched Rachel in her jaw. Jace tried to hit peaches,but I Punched him in the nose. We were going at it. Before I knew it Jace had punched me in my jaw, that only ticked me off. I grabbed his arm.
"Don't do it Bae."- Dylan said.
"Too late."- I said.
  I broke his arm due to rage. The security guards at our school finally broke it up. We all were in the principal office. The principal suspended us for a week.