Betrayal

As I woke up in the hospital bed, I see my friends gathered in the hall sleeping except for Jace he was in the room with me." Ouch," I said in pain." Prince I'm so glad you ok," Jace said." It takes more than a bullet to kill me," I said."I'll go let everyone know you are awake now," said Jace." Jace," I called." Yeah ", he answered." Te amo mi amor," i said." I love you too," he said smiling. As he left the room to let everyone know I'm awaken, I quickly jumped out the bed and got dressed. I went to bathroom to brush my teeth ,suddenly, I heard yelling come from outside my bathroom door. I open the door to find Dylan and Jace arguing about who should stay at my house for my protection. "Hi can you two be quiet," I said laughing." No, because it's his fault you got shot," Dylan said angrily." What are you talking about," I asked X." Oh your boyfriend didn't tell you this should be good," Dylan said." Bae the people who shot you were people I owned money to," Jace said. I was shocked, angry, and confused." Why didn't you tell me," I asked." I didn't want you to judge me," he said." But you still lied to me," I said. I asked Everyone to  stay with me they agreed. Dylan drove me, Jace, Rachel, and Peaches home in my car to my house. Finally, we pulled up at my house there was a awkward silence between me and Jace." Peaches, Can y'all give me and Jace so privacy," I asked." Yeah sure. Let's go in the house you guys," Peaches said. They got out the car and went into my house." Jace, I'm not mad at you just disappointed that you thought you can't trust me," I said as hug him tight." I do trust you I just didn't want you know about them bc they are very dangerous," he said." I love you bae," he said." I love you more," I said as I kiss his cheek. We got out the car and headed inside the house where our friends were." Bout time you two came in the house because Dylan was getting jealous," Peaches said." Shut up Peaches," Dylan said angrily." Let's watch a horror movie," Rachel said." Sure," I said." Halloween or Annabelle," Dylan said. We took a vote on the movie and we watched Halloween. After, we watched the movie we began to get sleepy. I went to get some covers for everyone and Dylan wanted to help so he came along." Prince," Dylan said." Yeah," I answered." Can I please have a kiss from you," he asked as he starts to pin me to the door." No, I'm with Jace plus I'm not a cheater," I said. He stops and takes the blankets walking away aggressively." Oh well," I said. I returned to the living room with some pillows." Goodnight peeps," I said. They said good night,suddenly, Jace got up. "Where you going," i asked as I yawn." To the bathroom now go to sleep baby," he said as he kissed my forehead." Okay," I said as dozed off.
Next morning, I wake up to find Jace and Rachel are gone I quickly got up and looked around." What are you doing Prince," Peaches asked." Looking for Jace and Rachel they're gone," I answered. Finally, I saw a letter saying "Sorry to end our relationship like this but I don't want you no more.ps Rachel is with me.- xoxo Jace" as read it I feel a knife stabbing me in my heart." He don't want me no more," I said sobbing. Peaches took the note and read it, she was furious." Can't believe him, he left you after you took a bullet for him" Peaches shouted waking up Dylan in the process." What happened? Why is Prince crying," Dylan asked. Peaches told him about the note and Dylan's eye when completely black as he said " I'm going to kill him". Every since then we were the closest friends at our school.
A year later, I wake up to call my new bf Dylan IKR surprisingly he was a good person." Hi bae," i said." Hi darling, what you doing," he asked." Nothing. You," I said." Nothing at home getting ready for school," he answered.
" I text you later when I pull up at your house," I said. I looked through my photos on my phone and I saw the first picture me and Jace took together. "They say true love can cure any pain but that's not true now is it" I wrote in a journal. I guess it's times to get plan my outfit for tomorrow. I drove to Dylan's house after that. We were watching a movie and cuddling, and afterwards I figured he waited long enough so I gave him what he always wanted. I slowly kissed him down his neck leading to his torso. He asked me to please stop as he push back." Fine then I'm going home," i said as I got off his bed heading out his room door. He got a walked behind me as I left yelling "Bae wait"." What is it," I said frowning." You forgot something," he said." What," I said." This," he said as he kissed me. I smiled as I left. I pulled up to my house and saw a car in front of Jace's old house." That's strange, but oh well," I said. As I got out my car a figure appeared behind me. I slowly turned away and what I saw shocked me.