cute girls & interviews

recap:

"Creo que lo harán. Normalmente no hago clic con fanáticos como este, pero ustedes son diferentes." he said to us smiling. Now it was finally time to meet the boys, i hope i don't mess up.

now on with the story!

~Yashua's pov~

"I know i'm stronger then you!" Erick yelled to me. Me and Erick were having an arm wrestle while me and the boys were in the meeting room waiting to do an interview.

"Your skinny ass can't do shit." i said to erick as i slammed his hand to the table. We all laughed.

"You owe me 10." Zabdiel said to Chris. I can't believe Chris actually thought Erick was gonna win. Joel ended his live when he told me to check my phone.

Big bro:
Yo i'm on my way i found 2 girls that are hella chill and learned they are fans + they work here, they also are fine asf but i got my eye on the one with straight long hair

me:
yuh ok well if i like the one you like then she gonna come with me ;)

big bro:
nah nah nah well you will see them in a sec

I closed my phone when i heard laughing down the hall. I looked out the glass walls and saw Richard walking back with 2 girls. One looked Mexican and the other looked mainly hispanic and maybe asian but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"Sup guys so this is Malia she is Venezuelan and Filipino." Richard said pointing to the girl in a blue shirt.

"Hola! I love you guys so much." Malia said. Damn that's smile and her figure she fine asf.

"And this is Yasmin she is Mexican and a little french." Richard said pointing to the girl with long wavy hair.

"Hola chicos! I've been a fan for a while." She said blushing and smiling. She was pretty but i think i like the other girl more, i like her vibe better.

We all meet each other a took a picture then we started the interview. Apparently the guy that was supposed to do it was sick so Malia and Yasmin were doing it which i didn't mind. They honestly are really cool and i think we gonna get along well. We all got into frame and started to shoot.

"Hi guys! Welcome back to Celebrities meet Seattle! Today we will be giving CNCO a tour of my hometown!" Malia said with a huge smile on her face.

"So to start off, can you guys say your names and your favorite food. I can start first." Yasmin said smiling in which i noticed her cute dimples.

~Malia's pov~

"Hi my name is Yasmin and i love, love, love tamales."

"Hi my name is Malia and i love spam musubi!"

"Hi i'm Erick and i love arroz con pollo!"

"Hey in Christopher and i love ceviche! Oh and i'm also single." He said with a smirk. Oh my god this dude is so desperate! But good to know. Jp jp, but am i?

"Hola i'm Zabdiel and i like the food... tostones!"

"Hey i'm Richard and i'm also single!"

"Me too!" everyone else said in unison. We all started cracking up.

"Okay, okay my favorite food is mangú."

"Hey i'm Joel and i... wait what are supposed to say again?" I started laughing.

"Your favorite food." i replied back trying to hold back my laughter.

"Oh yeah i like pozole."

"Wassup i'm Yashua and i like sancocho."

"Now that we know i little about you guys, y'all will get to know Seattle!" i said to them excitedly.

"Trust me i think you'll like the city a lot. Plus we are actually the food capital city in the u.s!"  Yasmin said to them.

"Wait really?" Chris asked.

"Yeah! And we have lots of authentic food too. For all your cravings!" I said. Honestly Seattle has the best food overall in any city i've been to.

"Well what are we waiting for? I want food!" Erick chanted. We shared a moment of laughter then Yasmin turned off the camera then we headed out to the car to give them a tour of Seattle.

~

vote

comment

share/recommend

thanks so much for reading! i am having the story go kinda slow at first but it will get more interesting soon i promise!

Adios mis amores😚💞