her birthday & your place

recap:

"Wow! You must really like it then. That's good because this shit is bomb asf." I said to them. We all kinda laughed a little. After we ate we did a cute tour of Seattle, going to the mall, cute little shops, and some popular tourist attractions.

now on with the story!

~Richards pov~

Damn this girl is so beautiful. Malia really out here looking like a full course meal! I know Yashua also really likes her but i know him, he just out here to break hearts. Maybe he could change but, people take time to change. I think all the boys like either Malia or Yasmin, but i'm crushing hard on Malia.

"Thank you guys for such a great day!" Malia said smiling.

"No, you made it fun. Si no estuvieras aquí, estaríamos atrapados con un viejo." Zabdi said chuckling.

"Well i'll see you guys at the concert, I need to get to dinner reservations." Malia said getting her stuff. Wait, did i hear concert? Shit that means i'm finna see her again! I need to ask for her number.

"Wait, did you say concert?" Chris asked her.

"Yeah i got front row and vip tickets thanks to this girl who stayed up all night just for me!" Yasmin said hugging Malia.

"Oh so Malia are you not coming?" Joel asked Malia with a small frown. Does he like her too?

"No i'm coming! She meant us but i got them for her birthday that is this Saturday." Malia told us.

"Yo are you having a party? Nos quedaremos aquí por un tiempo, tal vez podamos salir de fiesta en su cumpleaños!" Erick asked.

"Aye that's fire but, we planned on just going to dinn-"

"Si! Nos encantaría a dónde?" Yasmin said cutting Malia off. I swear this girl kinda loca but it's funny.

"Uh i don't really know the city, what do you guys have in mind?" Yashua said chuckling.

"Oh yeah haha... uh Mal what do you have in mind." Yasmin said looking a little red.

"Well we could go out to dinner and come back to our place to hang out or we can go to a club and get lit, my cousin is a owner of one and i think travis scott is gonna be there because he has a concert the day after y'all!" Malia said.

"I think we should go out to a light dinner, get lit, then hang out at your place." I said grinning from ear to ear knowing that i can hang out with them again.

"Yeah i think that sounds good. This will be the best birthday ever!" Yasmin said grinning also.

"You guys can meet us up at our house, i'll text you our address." Malia stated.

"Well your gonna need our number first." Yashua said.

"Exactly." Malia said back with the corners of her mouth forming a smile.

We all exchange numbers and said our goodbyes. We hugged and a talked a bit more, but i really wanted to spend more time with Malia, but i guess someone else had that in mind.

~Malia's pov~

"Hey can i walk you back to your car?" he whispered in my ear.

"Me encantaría que." i whispered back in his ear.

I said my last goodbye and headed off to the car, he was following by my side. Luckily Yasmin parked in the back so we didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us.

"I just wanted to let you know that i think your really beautiful, and i want to get to know you better." i blushed too hard at those words.

"Gracias, your too kind. I would love that but when would we make time? Your concert is tomorrow and you leave sunday i think."

"Well the concert isn't until 7pm, and we can do it after rehearsals."

"Okay, what time would you want to meet up and where?" i asked.

"Text me your address and i'll see you at 1:30. We can go anywhere because there isn't a lot of paparazzi here."

"Sounds good, ill be wait excitedly in my apartment." i said chuckling, which he did the same. God, his beautiful smile could make any girl fall in love.

"Okay i'll see you then, i'm excited too." He said then went in for a hug. He hugged me tight and longer than our hug before. It made me feel safe... omg i think i'm starting to actually fall in love with him. I mean not because he's from CNCO but because i'm ACTUALLY falling for him. We separated and he walked off. I think i almost fainted.

"Omg, did i just see Joel Pimentel talking to you?" Yasmin asked sneeking up behind me.

"Ay dios mio, You scared me! And yes we are hanging out tomorrow before the concert!" I said getting into the car.

"I could tell you were excited, when he walked away you looked like you could've fainted." Yasmin said laughing. I slapped her arm saying,

"Oh shut up, Sé que tú también lo harías."

"Pues oye, tu me estas robando mi hombre!" Yasmin said laughing, knowing Joel is her favorite.

"Well knowing you and seeing how Joel is, i think you need someone more outgoing, like Erick or Chris, they both seem into you and they are both loco, divertido y extrovertido. Pero son muy dulces."

"Yeah i guess your right, maybe he's too nice for me, sabes que puedo estar loca a veces."

"Correcta." i said laughing. Her face turned serious for a moment then spoke up as she turned pulled up into our parking spot.

"Hey i need to tell you something that has been on my mind all day..."

~

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE/RECOMMEND

thank you guys so much for reading! I appreciate it so much! i hope y'all are willing how it's going cus i'm kinda digging it, like lowkey.

Adios mis amores 💓😚