annoyed & secretly

recap:

Right after i slipped on my shoes i heard a knock on my door. I quickly checked out my outfit and made my way to the door.

"Yashua? What are you doing here?"

now on with the story!

~Malia pov~

"Hey sorry but i came to bring you your jacket you left it at our table last night."

"Oh thanks, by the way how do you know where i live?"

"Chris. He asked me if i could drop it off. Can i come inside?"

"Oh sure, i am expecting someone though." i say letting him in, hesitating while closing the door. Don't get me wrong, i like Yashua and he's hella fine but, i was waiting for Joel and i don't want him to get the wrong idea.

"Hey we haven't gotten to talk much, i want to because your fine ass caught my eye since you walked into that room."

~Yashua pov~

As i said that she blushed, a lot.

"Hehe, uh thanks i guess." she said in response.

"You know i didn't just come here to give you your jacket."

"I figured so."

"I wanted to ask you-" on a date. Fuck why does this shit keep happening to me i know it's Joel's dumbass he never liked me.

~flashback to when joel and yashua first met~

"So this is my little bro yash." Richard introduces me to his bandmates.

"Wassup bro its good to meet you." Chris said. We all talked for a while and it was going well, they we're all cool with me so i was cool with them, that was until, dinner in the evening.

We were all having a fun time until joel pointed out this girl at another table, and let me tell you, she was gorgeous. Long, black hair and these amazing blue eyes. She had fair skin and an perfectly sculpted body.

"I think i'm gonna talk to her." Joel said but as he did, i was already getting her number. He looked hurt, but i didn't really care because there are plenty of other girls.

"Bro what was that, i finally got the courage to talk to her." Joel said pissed off.

"Too bad bro, you were slow. She wouldn't of been into your shy ass anyways." Joel was so pissed that he got up and left, literally just skurted outta the restaurant. We dated for about 4 months before i dumped her needy ass.

~Present time~

"Hey Joel!" Malia smiled and hugged him. Fuck, seeing his face makes me annoyed. He always has to cock-block me.

"Hey Malia. Oh, hi Yash." his tone of voice changed very quickly.

"So um, i'm hanging out with Joel soon, so what did you want to ask me Yash?" she awkwardly asked.

"Oh um, i guess i'll just ask you later then." i replied. I got up and hugged Malia goodbye, then Joel just looked at me with an annoyed face.

"Bye Yashua." he said dryly. I waved goodbye then left. I swear to god that guy is so fucking annoying sometimes. Actually, all the time.

~Yasmin pov~

"Chris, you really don't have to." i smiled at him.

"No yo quiero, mi amor." i just blushed at his words. He was paying for the bike rentals. Yes yes, i know, i just got out of a relationship a couple of weeks ago but we were on and off for the last year. Yes i may still love him but i just met chris yesterday and we are only going on a date. Speaking of, Malia thinks i'm just at the mall because if i told her she would probably be way too over protective.

"So, a dónde vamos?" he asked.

"Sígueme, es una sorpresa." i had planned to go to a popular ecuadorian food cart in this really pretty park downtown. Luckily, it was only a few blocks away.

~Joel's pov~

"Wow, you look really beautiful today. I mean everyday, well i just met you pero sabes a lo que me refiero." i said getting red. She laughed.

"Gracias. Te ves guapo." she said smiling warmly at me. I smiled back. We were currently walking to a bakery she thought i would like. This is the first time i've ever gone on a date with a fan and i have to say, they basically already know everything about you which is weird and cool at the same time.

When we got to the bakery it was really cool and kinda small. This area was really cool in general. She grabbed my hand and led me inside, making me smile at how cute she was.

"This is a french bakery that's been here since 1923." she said as we got in line. I looked at the case of pastries and they looked so damn good, like i could eat them all. They also had a small menu for drinks, soup, cheese, and sandwiches. I got a croissant sandwich and tiramisu, while she ordered polenta and a few different macaroons. Of course we fought for the bill but i ended up paying. To be honest, i know richard and yashua both really like Malia, but how could you not. She's funny, kind, chill but outgoing, smart, and not to mention so beautiful. i just hope they don't kill this chance for me because i really feel like we have a connection.

After we ate, she showed me around the city more. Seattle really is super cool and i like it because there are cncowners here but they don't stop you every five seconds and not to mention the paparazzi. Oh thank god there is basically no paparazzi here. Then we drove back to my hotel to hang out a little before the concert since it was already 4 pm.

"I just wish we would be able to see each other after you leave." she said sitting on the bed.

"Well what do you mean?" i asked confused.

"Because after you leave Seattle, we won't be able to see each other because you will be traveling. The only way we'll see each other is if vengo a ti or tu vienes a mi." she said looking down.

"But i thought you were taking the job or are you not?"

"What job?" she replied.

"That you and Yasmin were offered the job positions as stylist and designer during tour, possibly permanently." her eyes opened wide as i said that then asked;

"Well can we still take the job?"

"Of course! I'll just tell clara you took it." she grinned wide and jumped off the bed to hug me. I just have this feeling it will all go right.

~

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD! hehe i'm sorry you guys that i didn't update for the looonggggest time, mainly because i thought this book was a flop lol. but now i realized a lot of people have been reading it lately because i think we are at 700 reads or more! thank you guys for reading, you have no idea how much it means to me! i'll try to update this book once a week, with quality longish chapters!

adios mis amores🥰💗