Payed & What are you doing here?

recap:

Shit i totally forgot about dinner reservations with my older sister, Camila. Luckily Yas was understanding enough to let me go. I haven't seen Camila in so long due to her college, so we can finally catch up! But what should i wear?

now on with the story!

~Malia pov~

i decided to go nice-ish casual for my outfit because we are going to a pretty nice restaurant. i finished curling my hair and put on some strappy maroon heels. I've always been kinda short, i'm only 5'4" so these 3 inch heels make me feel like puberty finally hit.

 I've always been kinda short, i'm only 5'4" so these 3 inch heels make me feel like puberty finally hit

When i headed out of my room brooklyn was watching friends, but mainly on her phone texting someone

When i headed out of my room brooklyn was watching friends, but mainly on her phone texting someone. I was hoping that it was maybe a guy because honestly she is one of those girls that needs a guy to make them feel whole.

"Yas i'm heading out now, i'll see you later chica!"

"Okay have fun, let me know when you get there."

"Claro madre, adios!" i said getting my phone and keys and walking out to the car.

~

"So you literally got his number, just like that? You didn't do beg him or pay him money?"

"Yeah he wanted to walk me to the car, we talked then he asked for my number and we hugged! Camila you don't even know he literally smells like heaven, i was love-struck!"

"Well it seems like you just have that effect- oh i'm sorry but we didn't order this." me and Camila were catching up when we get interrupted my the waiter.

"Yes mam, but the table over there ordered it for you, they also payed for you bill." The waiter walked away and Camilas jaw had dropped.

"What's up with your face?" i asked laughing.

"That isn't just any table, that's CNCO that payed."

"Your tripping, your playing with me aren't you."