15•Terzo atto

•Diavolo DeLuca•

In our minds there was no tomorrow, our kiss was bruising; my lips were throbbing as my hands wandered her body. I've never felt nervous about sex but now I do, Davina is precious to me and I'll do my best to make this the first of many magical nights together.

"Oh my god..." she moaned out as she ground her core against my manhood giving me a boner.

I growled looking into her eyes "Good girl"

A whimper left her mouth as she moved her hips faster and harder "Yes, baby..." she whispered scratching my chest slightly.

I bit my lip trying not to smile at the pet name, I loved it "If you don't want to keep on going just say it, bunny" I whispered stopping her.

She nodded trying to regain her breath "Yes, I promise" then I felt her hand around the base of my length which caused me to let out a deep groan, her hand is small but it has a big effect on me.

"Oh...fuck" I growled feeling her tight walls around me, she was clenching herself around me which led me to believe she's liking it.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck "It feels so good..."

"You tell me when to move, baby, there's no rush," I whispered into her ear as I stroke her partially wet hair.

She slowly moved her head to meet my gaze "Move, please."

I nodded moving my hands down to her waist so I would have control over her movements, then I slowly started moving her up and down on me. The sight of her body and the feeling of our bodies colliding made me feel like I was going crazy. A loud groan left my mouth as she started to moan which was making me hornier but I couldn't rush anything.

"Oh my god..." she whimpered "harder, please..."

I smirked moving her as fast as my hands let me, water was splashing out of the tub and her legs were quivering "Look at me," I whispered softly as I held my groans back.

Davina gazed at me slowly with her mouth slightly opened "Ye-Yes?"

"Look at me when I'm fucking you, I want to see your face when you cum."

She blushed biting her lip "Yes, Diavolo."

"Just like that, baby..." I groaned squeezing her ass tightly.

Davina smashed her lips against mine and I don't think I've ever kissed someone so desperately. My tongue thrust into her mouth as she ground her hips on me. No woman has ever made me feel like that, I usually feel a lot of pleasure but that's just about it...with Davina is different, I want to hold her close and tell her that I love her.

Davina threw her head back as she gripped my shoulders "Oh my god!" she bounced on me harshly, my thighs were sore from it.

I got tired of her dominating our first time so I got up on my feet, gripping her thighs tightly and took her to the bedroom "You like being a naughty girl?" I smirked caressing the sides of her thighs as I was kneeling between her legs.

She nodded looking back into my eyes "Yes and I know you love it-ahh!" she screamed in pleasure as I started thrusting deep into her "Please make me cum, I want to cum for you..."