Promise? Promise.

Uhhh............... Okay? *response to the draft* No, I didn't made it. But this draft title made my mind have an idea for a story.

~L

~~~~~~~

Ryon sighed and packed his bags. He never told anyone, but he's leaving for America. He's going to miss his friends.

Specially Marie, his bestfriend.

He never told anyone, but he have feelings for her since grade school. But he never had any courage to tell her. To tell her what he truly feels when he sees her smile, her shining eyes, and when he hears her laughter.

He's going to miss everything about her.

He knows it's wrong to not tell her that he's leaving, but his father, a businessman who despises Marie, banned him from doing so. ((Sorry for the...... mean father cx))

He did hang-out with her yesterday. Yesterday was his last day in their school, and it was also the last day he will see her face.

He can't stop thinking about her. And what will happen to her iwhen he's gone. His thoughts were cut off when he heard a knock.

"Come in." he said. The door slightly opened and Kathy's face was seen.

"Dad asks if you're ready." she said. Ryon sighed and nodded. Kathy, knowing her brother so well, entered the room and pat his back.

"I know it's hard to leave her." she said. "I know you like Marie." Ryon looked up.

"How did you know?"

"I'm your twin. Of course I know everything." she smiled before walking towards the door. "Oh, and Dad says we should go downstairs right now." she said before she left. Ryon stood up, heaved his heavy suitcase, then left after taking one last glance at his room.

~^*^~

"HE WHAT?!" Marie slammed her hands at the table, making Hanna, Lucy, Maegan, and Lhea flinch.

"He did. Kathy said they're leaving in....."

"An hour." Maegan continued for Hanna.

"We need to see him, NOW!" she said, and took her keys. She didn't care if she's going to cut class. She's going to see her stupid bestfriend, whom she loves dearly, and give him a good hit on the head for not telling her.

"We're coming with you!" Lucy said and followed her along with Maegan, Hanna, and Lhea.