Promise? Promise. Pt. 3

Marie turned around, and saw Ryon, holding his suitcase and smiling.

"You idiot!" Marie exclaimed and ran to him.

"Owww!" he said as Marie banged her fist lightly on his chest, since he was taller than Marie.

"You didn't tell me you were leaving! You didn't tell me! How dare you leave me like that!" she cried. Ryon quickly hugged her, to make her stop. Marie cried on his chest.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry....." he said. "You know my father, he never liked you, nor them. He wants us to leave. I'm sorry Marie." he said and rubbed Marie's back.

"Stay....." she said.

"I...... I can't." he said. Marie looked up at him and sniffled. "Dad will probably make us stay at a hotel, until tomorrow."

Marie looked down. "There is something...... that I want to tell you."

Ryon looked down at her. "Me too."

"You first?"

"Umm...." Ryon started. "I never want to leave you, and you know that, Marie."

"Yes..... we're bestfriends, right?"

"No..... not only that....."

Marie looked at him, and saw his cheeks flush bright red.

"Marie, I....... I......"

"You?"

"GOD DANG IT JUST TELL HER ALREADY!"

Ryon looked at the side, and saw Hanna, crossing her arms while squinting at him.

"Tell her, or I'll slap you with a chicken."

Maegan and Lucy laughed at her sentence.

"It's true." Hanna and Lhea said in monotone.

Ryon chuckled. "Well....." he turned to Marie. "I like.... no, love you." he smiled, which made the girls, even Kathy who just returned from somewhere, squeal.

Marie blushed before looking down and fiddle with her fingers.

"I'm also going to say the same thing." she looked up, and smiled. "I love you too, Ryon."

"Just a minutes more before Dad comes backkkkkk." Kathy sing-songed slightly.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Marie nodded. "Will you...... will you wait for me?"

Marie smiled. "Of course. I'll wait for you, even if it takes forever."

Ryon smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you soon, Marie. Wait for me, okay?"

"I'll wait for you. I love you."

"I love you, too."

And that's what Ryon said before leaving Marie with a smile on his face.

I think it sucks. Forgive me D: