Promise? Promise Pt. 2

Marie banged her head on the wheel.

"God fcking damn it, not now!"

They were stuck in a traffic. Yes.

"Gah! We need to get there sooner!" Lhea said. Marie, with adrenaline rushing to her nerves, pushed the car door open.

"What are you doing?" Hanna and Megs said in unison.

"I'M GOING TO SEE MY BESTFRIEND!" she replied and quickly ran along the streets, jumping on cars and running, not caring if the people shouted at her.

"HEY!"

"Watch it, idiot!"

"WHAT IS THAT?"

"DON'T JUMP ON OUR CAR, MISS!"

"Marie!" Marie turned around and saw Lhea, her high heels in one hand, and the other on her bended knees.

"You're...... crazy....." she chuckled and jogged over to her. "I'm coming with you."

Marie smiled. "Thank you..... twinnie."

"Enough of this cliche thank yous now move it!" she started to run. Marie laughed and followed her.

"Miss....... miss!" Marie said as she ran towards the lady on the desk.

"Yes?" she said sternly.

"Tell me..... if the last...... flight for...... California..... has....... gone off." she said in between breaths. The woman looked at her before typing at the computer.

"Oh, yes. The flight for Los Angeles has been cancelled." the woman looked at her. "You may go now."

Marie thanked the woman and went back to Lhea, who is seating on a bench.

"The flight has been cancelled." Marie said. "Now where is that idiot?"

"Over here."