The Kid That I Saved Part 2

Now, Marie was 18. And she never met those twins again.

She doesn't know why, but whenever she recalls that memory she feels something in her heart. Whenever she thinks of that boy who saved her one winter night.

He gave her another chance to live.

She owed him her life.

And now, here she is, working in Starbucks for her tuition fee in college. She was humming the song that she heard before when someone called her.

"Miss? Miss!"

She turned around and looked at the raven-haired guy, around her age, waving at her. She walked towards him with a notepad in hand.

"What is your order, sir?" she asked.

"I want a frappuccino, a lemon cake..... and......" Marie scribbled down as the boy said his order.

"Anything else?"

"And your number, please?" he winked. Marie was shocked. She never knew his name and he asked for her number? So she left without saying a word.

Minutes later, she came back with the boy's orders in a tray. She placed it on his table. The boy looked at the table, then spoke.

"Where is your number?"

Marie was infuriated. She slammed her hands on the table and said.

"Look, I don't even know you. And I don't really give my number to some random guy. So please stop asking for my number because I won't give it to you." she turned around and walked away, not really caring if the costumers are whispering about her.

"Actually, I do know you." Marie stopped in her tracks and turned her heel to look at him. She saw him stand up and walk towards her.

"Marie, I've been watching you all the time." he smiled. That smile is so..... familiar to Marie. She had seen it before, she was sure. Now all the costumers' attention were drifted to the couple standing at the center of Starbucks.

"Who...... who are you?" Marie asked. The boy smiled.

"The one who saved your life."

As soon as she heard this, her heart began to beat fast. Her hands became sweaty, and her throat bacame dry.

"The one who saved your life."

The boy turned on his heel and walked back to his table. Marie suddenly hugged the boy's back, as she cried in joy. The costumers clapped for them.

"Ryon...... you found me...." she smiled. Ryon smiled a little, then turned around to hug her.

"I miss you, Marie." he lifted her chin up. "I've been watching you for a long time. I was worried. And now....."

"I fell for you."

"I love you, Marie. I've been always thinking about you since I saw you on that car."

Marie smiled back.

"I missed you too. And...."

"I love you too, Ryon."