17.

"why are we here?" he asks in a scared voice looking around nervously and i smirk at him. "we're here to see your present."

he takes a step back as a worried look grows in his soft brown eyes, "please don't hurt me."

"i wouldn't hurt you. i'm doing all this to protect you." i tell him and put my arm over his shoulder which makes him flinch nervously. it makes me sad that he doesn't feel safe around me. i need to make him feel safe around me.

"once you see this you will know that i can keep you safe." i walk down the stairs my arm still around his shoulders as i open the door to the dark room.

the two boys in the room look up as they hear the door open. they don't say anything though. they can't say anything. they were annoying me so i gagged them and tied their hands to one of the poles that are keeping the building from collapsing.

jean jungkook looks at them and his eyes widen even more when he turns back to me. "no one will threaten you now," i smile sweetly at him and he throws my arm off his shoulder.

"what the hell?! this is so fucked up!"

he's hot when he's mad. "they were the ones hurting you baby, i'm making sure that you're safe." he shakes his head quickly staring at jimin who is resting his head on yoongis shoulders. "jimin wouldn't hurt me..." his voice is barely a whisper. it's obvious he thinks the opposite of what he's saying.

i take my phone out my pocket and go to my recordings. "i have evidence."

jimin tries to get up to grab the phone back. he can't. his hands are still tied.

jungkook takes the phone from my hand. he's being feisty again. two minutes later he gives the phone back to me and i can see tears forming in his eyes. how dare anyone make him cry. jimin mumbles something but no one can understand him.

"i thought you were happy for me. you told me that you were happy for me..."

jimin looks at me and my curiousity gets the best of me. i take the gag off him and yoongi. "and don't you think i wanted to hear those words back?! maybe i also want a well done some times" he shouts glaring daggers at everyone in the room.

"aren't i enough for you?" a soft voice that's holding back its anger comes. "i tell you these things all the time..."

jimin looks at him and frowns slightly, "of course you're enough but jungkook gets everything i want. it's not fair. it would be better if he were dead."

jungkook looks so hurt. it hurts to see him like that. i put the gag over their mouths again and walk in front of jungkook, "i told you that i'm protecting you-" i say in a low voice and brush a piece of his short hair behind his ear "-do you trust me now?"