| 10 |

~

~

"That was so good."

"Mhmm."

"Time to get me some milk tea."

"You just had to remember."

"How could I possibly forget my precious foods. Food is my life, remember that."

"I really can't wait until i win the next bet."

"Keep dreaming."

We all arrive to the milk tea shop and ordered what we pleased. I'm so glad I won that bet.

"Hey Jasmine, is there a toilet in this place?"

"Nope. Well I don't think so."

"Then do you know the nearest toilet?"

"Uhh, go into a restaurant?"

"Anywhere else?"

"How am I suppose to know."

Sigh

"I'm going to search for a toilet, you and Yuno wait for me here ok? And remember my drink."

"Yeah, yeah, you can go now."

As soon as i stepped out of the store the baring hot sun shone at my face. Yep, I'm definitely glad that I won that bet. After a few minutes of making a straight face at the sun and standing in the middle of the pathway, my nature has snapped me out of it. Right, I'm out here because I need to go to the toilet.

Since the restaurant that we just ate in was pretty close by to the milk tea shop, I start making my way there. I'm now standing in front of the store. Well let's hope nobody notice that I'm only here for the toilet, cause it is pretty awkward to walk into a restaurant just for their toilet. Who goes to a restaurant only to take a piss, the meaning of a restaurant is to serve food. We'll look at me, I'm being a hypocrite.

I finally open the door to the restaurant and thank god no one noticed.

Thank god

I quickly scurry to the toilet and do my business. 

Time to go get my milk tea. I casually walk to the exit of the restaurant. When i happen to be close to the door someone called me.

"Hyerim?"

I slowly turn around to reveal who was the one that happen to be in this restaurant, where we ate a few minutes ago.

"Woojin?"

I looked behind him to see Chan and a new face sitting down. My eyebrows knitted in confusion when my eyes landed to the new face. Woojin seemed to noticed and looked at where my eyes were pointing at.

"Oh, he is Minho, minho this is Hyerim."

"Wait the one that Felix said something about you three doing a project."

"Yep, that one."

"Well nice to meet you Minho."

"Nice to meet you Hyerim."

"What brings you here."

"Uhh, do I have to tell you?"

"Nope, that's fine."

"I'm actually surprised that you guys happen to be here to be honest."

"Why so?"

"Well me and my friends were eating here like a few minutes ago. When did you guys arrive."

"Just now."

"Ahh I see."

Buzz

I took out my phone from my pocket.

Jazz Mine

Hurry yo ass up. Your milk tea is already finished. If you don't come any sooner me and Yuno are going to drink it all.

"Well I have to go now and grab my milk tea. See ya."

"Oh, see you later."

I ran out of the door and quickly head to where my milk tea was. I'm not letting no one drink my milk tea, especially when it's for free.

"Oh finally, your back from taking a shit-"

"GIVE ME MY MILK TEA."

I snatched the milk tea off off her bare hands and start drinking it furiously.

"Whoa whoa, clam down there tiger, you don't want to choke and die here."

Cough cough

"See what did I tell you."

"Well, you should go tell Jasmine not to give out threatening messages, especially when you know that I absolutely love my milk tea."

"What did you even send her?"

"Quote, Hurry yo ass up. Your milk tea is already finished. If you don't come any sooner me and Yuno are going to drink it all."

"Jesus lets just go, I have better things to do then staying here for no reason."

"Ok then just go home. Oh, wait, I have something to do. Well then I'm going to go first. See ya later."

"Ok see ya."

"Bye."

I check both to the bus and train to see which one come early so I can use it to go back home. Well looks like The bus is going to be earlier especially when i just missed the train.

After wait for a few minutes the bus finally came. I got out my card to pay for the bus ride and wait for the people from inside the bus to come out. I noticed by looking through the window of the bus that most of the people came of this stop. The last passenger finally left and I was about to aboard but something was stop me. Wait.

I looked back to where the last person was going. My sense was telling me I know that person and tugging me to go to them. I squinted my eyes to take a better look.

He was wearing a light blue denim jacket along is what i think a white t-shirt and black pants. He had brown hair.

Did I really know this person?

"Are you going on are what?"

"Oh, yes sorry for the wait," I quickly tapped my card and do a little bow to show my apologies. I took a seat nearest to the back door, looking out of the window and the bus started to move to it's next destination. I kept my eyes on the person until he was out of my sight.

Do I know you?

~

Time to print out that poster and go to the information centre to get the poster seen. All I will need will be one. Nothing else. The poster finally finished printing. Do I need anything else? Well, I'm still in my school uniform so I might as well change out of it and get comfy. I ended up wearing a jumper and sweatpants, simple. I grab my phone and earphones and walk out of the door.

Now Playing Days Gone By by Day6

I opened the door and head straight the the lady at the desk and told her that I'm going to put this poster up and gave me a thumbs up.

As I was walking to the board something caught my eyes. And that something made me stop.

[A/N]

I've finally posted after a month eheh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well thank you for waiting for the next chapter to come out and I'm sorry if I made you forget the story cause I haven't updated in awhile. Don't worry, it happens to me too. I also read on this website.

Well I hope you guys have a nice day whenever your reading this.

See Ya ~(˘▾˘~)