| 14 |

~

~

I looked at the sight in front of me.

Felix playing with the little kids that were there with a smile plastered on his face.

I sometimes wish that I could play with kids and sometimes I'm glad that i don't. You know they can get clingy and it will soon be annoying, but they be adorable at the same time. Lets just stick with what i have.

I look up.

The leaves rustled softly and glistened from the sunlight the was coming through those tiny gaps. Slowly, a leaves breaks off with the rest and softly land on my lap. 

Snap

I look but to the front to see a Felix in front of me with a that smile he had with the kids. I return the smile and pat the grass next to me. He gladly took a seat next to me.

"Thank you for taking me here."

"It's a good day to go to the park wasn't it?"

"Mhmm."

"We should go out another day again."

"Sounds like a good idea."

This is defiantly going to be engraved in my memories.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"Uh 4:04"

"Shit, I have to go do something, see ya later," I get up from my feet and run back home, while waving to Felix.

"See ya tomorrow," he waves back.

Crap, I forgot that I need to put up posters.

I made it to my house, unlocked the door, ran up the stairs, slammed my bedroom door open. Papers everywhere on my desk. I seriously need to clean my desk one day. I start ramming through my drawers. 

Not in the first.

Not in the second.

Not in the third.

You have to be kidding me. It's somewhere in that pile of paper. I wonder why my desk is like this. Hmm, maybe because of school? Anyways I careful look through the papers, being careful because I don't want to loose anything. There might be an assessment in there you know? 

Ha! Found it! I just had to be on the very bottom of the stack. Thanks Hyerim, I really appreciate it.

I sprint out of my room, down the stairs, out of the house, making sure to actually lock it properly, we don't want a burglar to come in don't we. 

I continue to run all the way to my destination, well, that's what i suppose I will do. I hear the pedestrian crossing light ring through my ears. Shit. I try to sprint even faster but it's no use, I get slower and slower, and the green light turns into a red.