| 00 |

~

~

The cool wind blew through my hair, hitting my face a bit, organising my hair all on a side. I look into the distance, enjoying the calm atmosphere that surrounds me. Then, i caught something on the corner of my eye.

"Seungmin! Where are you going?"

"Huh? My moms here already."

"This early?"

"Oh! i forgot to tell you, Hyerim I'm moving out today to another country."

"Why?"

"Sorry, i forgot to tell you earlier. I am going to go to Australia because my parents said so. Don't worry Hyerim I'm will come back some day, maybe in, hmm... 10 years! "

"What! Why so long?!?"

"Eheh, i already told you didn't i? Parents says so."

Beep!

"Ahh, i have to hurry up," Seungmin panics, searching everywhere on him finding something. I chuckle.

"I have something to give you." He hands over a small box with a little bow tied on top of it. I slowly open the box, my eyes glistening when the box revealed the inside of itself. It was a silver bracelet with a little star charm saying best friends. I couldn't express my feelings at that time but all i could think was thank you, but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Do you like it? I'm sorry if this isn't the best but promise me that you will wear the with you everyday. One day, i will find you with that bracelet. I will be here waiting for you here in 10 years. I have to go now, see you around!"

"U-uh, see you around!"

We will meet again Seungmin, for sure!

[A/N]

Thoughts about this start?