Chapter 15 ~ Jealousy

~

*Mingyu's POV*

"IRENE!" She goes limp in my arms, and almost falls on the ground, thankfully I was hugging her, so I caught her. "Oh my gosh NO IRENE!" My head is spinning and I have no idea what to do.

So I just go with my instinct, I pick her up bridal style and run back in the direction I came from.

Once I reach the park that we were in earlier, I lay her on the park bench. Now what!? My mind bounces around like crazy. What do I do!? I decide to try to give her some water NO she'll choke "ummm, argh! what do I do!"

I grab my hair with both of my hands and squeeze my eyes shut, worriedly thinking.

"Min... gyu."  A weak voice cracks.

I look down to see Irene's eyes flutter open. "Irene! Are you okay? Do you want water? I can get-."

"It's okay." she chuckles. "I'll just head back home." she decides.

"Wait, I'll take you, I'm sure y-"

"Mingyu!" Her voice gets louder and more serious.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt." I look down at my feet.

"You don't *sigh* you don't have to worry about me so much, why do you even care about me?"

"Honestly, I've always wanted a sister, and, I've never really had a good friend. So I don't want to lose you, you're my only good friend." I reveal.

"I'm sorry Mingyu, I didn't know. What about Joy?" I ask.

"Well she, she just wanted to date me to get back at her ex, she never really loved me." I sigh.

"That's horrible!" Irene gasped with wide eyes. "But, did you ever love her?"

"Well, I'm not actually sure, I think I was just flattered, because someone liked me." I lifted my hands making air quotes.

*End of Mingyu's POV*

"Yeah, that's lame." I growl. "Who would be mean enough t- *sigh* never mind, I should get home." I try standing up to hear a gasp and suddenly realize that I was on the ground. I, I collapsed again. I can hear the echoing of Mingyu yelping, asking if I was okay. But I can't seem to think, everything is a blur. Though I can't remember exactly what happened, I vaguely remember Mingyu picking me up at some point, and running with me in his arms.

*Mingyu's POV*

"Oh no oh no no no."  I repeat as I lay her in the passenger seat of my car. "Irene!" I wave my hand in front of her open eyes, but no response occurs. No no! I have to get her to the hospital fast! What is wrong with her? Why isn't she waking up?!?!

I speed in the direction of the hospital.

"Mingyu wait." Irene breathes. "Don't take me to the hospital, I'm okay."

"No YoU'rE NoT!" I yell. She's obviously not okay.

"Stop! I'm fine." She sits up straight and glares at me.

"You have to go t-."

"No I don't Mingyu, just take me home!" Irene pleads.

"B-but."

"Mingyu, please." We both calm down a little.

"Fine." I unhappily mumble.

"Thanks, I'll be able to walk in no time."

I hope so.

*

We finally reach Irenes house.

"Okay, bye." Irene opens the door, but then pauses. "I, I can't move my legs." She chokes.

No, no. This can't be happening. What should I do, or say?

"Irene, I, I can carry you in."

She nods.

*End of Mingyu's POV*

*

*Taehyung's POV*

I decided to go visit Hoseok and Irene, because I need some help with my homework, but I walk to their house since I live near.

By the time I reach their house, I see a figure carrying something, or, someone.

Wait? Is that, no, Irene? Mingyu's carrying Irene?

"What the heck!" I run to get closer faster. For some reason, fire is raging in my ears, seeing this just makes me so mad. "Why is he carrying her, where'd they go? And why did she go with him instead of me." I grumble.

*End of Taehyung's POV*

"Hey!" I hear in the distance. It's Taehyung. Wait, why does he look so mad.

~

_blanktae1231