Chapter 13 ~ Confession

~

The next day started out as the typical Monday morning, struggling out of bed, and driving to school.

*

I find Lisa and Jisoo walking to class, I run up to them, and we talk together. Then I hear a voice behind me, it's Jimin.

"Hey guys!" He runs up to us, and gives Lisa a small hug. Lisa and Jimin have been talking and hanging out a lot recently.

Does Jimin have a crush on Lisa? I wonder, nah, they're probably just good friends.

*

After college I head home with Lisa. She is driving, and I look at her, but I notice something.

"Lisa? Are you okay, you're eyes look all watery." I ask.

"Nope, I'm fine!" She forces a smile onto her face.

"Lisa, I can see very well that you're not fine." I raise my eyebrows. She avoids eye contact and stares ahead silently at the road.

I just sigh and leave her be.

We're in my room, and she doesn't look like she was crying, so I decide not to ask her what was wrong.

Suddenly, a sharp pain of longing for Lisa to know how I feel rises up in me. Tears flood my eyes and my chest aches.

"Oh Irene! Are you okay!!" Lisa runs to me and hugs me with all her might, comforting me.

As I'm crying and crying, I can feel the movement of her, sobbing. Eventually, she cries out loud, and that makes me bawl even more.

We probably sob for ten minutes straight.

When we come back to reality, we just sit on my bed in silence until she says something.

"Irene, I feel awful." She squeaks as sobbing overtakes her sentence.

"Why?" I force out.

But no response. She can't talk, nothing comes out.

"LISA I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" I bawl. Tears streaming down my face, onto my neck. "I, I, ILOVETAEHYUNG." I bawl, and cover my face with my hands.

"Irene." She soothes. "I know."

My sobbing slows and I take my hands away. "Y-you do?" I sniffle.

"Well, I wasn't sure, but I could tell when he stopped being like a brother to you. I wanted to believe you still thought of him like that, so I told myself  you d-" Che cuts off into a cry. I start crying again.

"I'm sorry!" I sob. "I know it's wrong to love you're best friend's boyfriend."

She breaks into a sob also. "But the thing is." She holds her breath in a long pause, calming herself. "I don't know, I, well."

I give her another hug.

"I feel like I love, Jimin." She wails, rivers flowing down her face.

What! I can't think of anything to say.

"But I know it's wrong! Should I ignore him?" She cries.

"No.*sniff* that doesn't work." My crying slows down.

"What should I do! I live Taehyung! But, I feel awful liking someone else too!"

I feel really really sorry for Lisa, but at the same time do I have a chance with Taehyung?

~

_blanktae1231