⠀⠀𝟭𝟱. ❛ BLOOD ON MY NAME ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

ABLOCATE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 015!

❝ NO TRUST WITHOUT LOYALTY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     "WHAT WAS HE TALKING ABOUT?" MORGAN QUESTIONED THE MOMENT SPENCER AND CARA RETURNED TO THE INTERROGATION WING. Furrowing her brows, Cara glanced at the doctor, wondering which one of them he was talking to.

     "Who?" Spencer asked, sticking his hands into the pockets of his pants.

     Rolling his eyes, Morgan folded his arms. "Farell. Who else would I be talking about?"

     Glancing at the first room, Cara watched how Farell had his arms crossed and stared blankly at the chair adjacent to him. "Which part?" she asked, keeping her line of sight on him. It was nearly impossible to read him, let alone begin to imagine what he was thinking in that twisted, fucked up mind of his. He was the most difficult to read out of the three. Owen was always the easiest and Arthur followed behind him, but Farell... he was different.

     "The punishment ritual." Morgan clarified, and she turned to him.

     "It's called the Red Blood. I didn't bother mentioning it because it doesn't affect your case, let alone any of you. There's no need to bring up something that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't beneficial to know."

     Out of the corner of her eye, Cara could make out the outline of a small frown crossing Spencer's face. "But it affects you," he pointed out.

     "Be that as it may, I'm used to it. The Red Blood comes with the territory of being a Scorpion. You'll never be efficient at the job if you don't learn to compensate for the hardships that are attached to it," she explained emotionlessly.