C. O n e

I was bored out of my mind right now, I want to go home but it's barely lunch time "so me and Dinah stayed up all night playing Halo 3 " Camila said smiling as she told the girls her 'amazing night' with her best friend "isn't that game old?" Lauren asked as she scrunched up her nose , man why is it so boring today? I feel like something needs to happen yet have no idea why "Are you even listening Cheechee!?" Dinah's nickname made her come back shaking her head "I'm sorry what?" She said confused not understanding what was going "what's up with you today?" Ally asked as she put her notebooks in her bag "everything alright with Normani?" Lauren said looking up from her text book , Camila looked at her with a confused face "yeah everything's fine just feeling off today " Camila frowned and looked at her with a concerned face "I don't think we should keep playing until 2 am man " Dinah smiles a bit shaking her head snorting "bruh were still playing I'm just feeling weird today " ally rolled her eyes at her friends, always so weird bubbly and nerdy "alright dummies let's get to class" the girls nodded they had to get their texts books anyway "so are you sure everything's alright with mani?" Camila asked frowning as they separated from the girls waving at them "yeah chanch" she said as the passed the cafeteria door "I just feel like something should happen" she added as the halls started to fill up with more students, half way to their lockers Normani popped up with her friends "hey mani" Dinah said casually "hi Dinah" she said with a cold tone as she walked away "when is she going to make you guys public ?" Camila asked as she opened her locker "I don't know man...but she has her reasons " Dinah said as she put her books in and took out the ones she was going to need "She must have good damn reasons to-" Dinah zones her out once a sweet smell fills up her nose, she slowly looks to where the smell came from, she scanned the almost empty hallway quickly, the person passed her and she froze as she closed her eyes to take in the sweet smell,she memorized the sweet smell of chocolate and a mix of something else, vanilla ? Could it be? She opened her eyes and realized the person was gone 'shit I didn't see their face' "you done being weird and star struck?" Camila said raising an eyebrow as she pulled a banana out of her locker "did you see who it was ?" She asked still looking at the direction he person went, Camila only shook her head "Nah" she said taking a bite of her banana "i was talking alone " she looked at her with squinted eyes "and realized you weren't listening and just closing your eyes like a lunatic " she said as they walked to their class "what was that about?" Camila asked in all seriousness , Dinah senses that her friend is being serious "I really don't know but I want to know who that was "

Hiii I'm unstable  and decided to write thisss byeeeee like it read it love ittt enjoy.