C. F o u r t y N i n e

Dinah bounced her leg trying to concentrate on the school work she had to get done, but her dream kept on haunting her, she couldn't stop thinking about it, about y/n moaning her name wouldn't leave her, she was very aroused, camila on the other hand could tell something was wrong with her best friend, she eyed her very carefuly noticing how her hand was just above her thigh "yooo dinah.." she whispered looking up making sure their teacher wasn't looking at them, she drove her attention back to her friend who was still in the same position "Dinaaaah" she said a bit louder but she wouldn't budge , so Camila took her pencil and started to poke her side "Camila what the fuck!?" she yellped rubbing her side quickly the cuban only snorted " you okay bro? you look very..." she eyed the polynesian once again "overwhelmed " Dinsh felt heat rush to her face, was it that obvious? she quickly shook her head and tried to brush it off "what do you mean by overwhelmed ?" Camila kept on doing her work as took a quick glance at her " Turned on" she said simply looking back at her paper, Dinah's mouth went open , shit it was that obvious? looking around the classroom no one was looking at her, that relieved her a bit "Holy shit you are" Camila tried holding in a laugh as she stopped writting "Dude i was just messing with ya'"she said trying to control her laugh , Dinah was like a deer, just froze.

"Dinah it's fine to have those thoughts " Lauren said trying to make her friend to talk, it was al ready time to go home, dinah didn't say a word to Camila she was to ashemed to face her, who wouldn't be? "I think you should try to fuck y/n" Ally said out of nowhere as she opened the drivers door, the three stopped walking, did ALLY really just say that? " What? it would be good for the both of you" she said shrugging her shoulders. The girls were halfway to get to ally's house, dinah kept on thinking on what ally said, should she try something? "How can i...make love to y/n if im a virgin?" She said out of no where making ally hit the breaks quickly at a stop sign, Camila, Ally and lauren looked at her, none of them expected for her to just say that after that conversation happened like 15 minutes ago? "Well it's time to watch porn" Lauren said winking at her.
"Okay" Camila said as she hooked her phone to the tv, typing in Porn on google " Pick Pornhub" Lauren said casually, Dinah shrunk in her seat, she couldn't believe she was about to watch porn with her friends, is that normal ?
"We need lesbian porn Camila " ally said trying to hold her laughs, the look on Dinah's face was just to funny. And so Camila picked a video, 3 minutes into the video, Dinah just imagined her self with y/n, she was paying close attention even though she'd prefer to do this research alone... "Okay so your gonna have to like try something like that to know if she wants to do it with you" Lauren said as she grabbed a spoonful of Nutella.

Heres a small update! i couldn't upda