C. F i v e

"Babe" Normani said she followed Dinah through the empty locker room "I can explain please " Dinah continued to ignore her as she took her cleats offs "are you going to give me the silent treatment ?" Normani said frowning at her Dinah looked at her as she closed her gym bag "You messed with my friends the one thing I ask you not to do you do it" Dinah said Calmly , Camila was her Best friend in the world hell she even had clothes in her closet " She provoke me and you saw it " Dinah shook her head putting her bag on her shoulder ready to leave " she literally said and I quote 'No' " she opened the door to walk home Normani following behind her "Babe I'm sorry okay?" Dinah stopped and looked at her "do you know why she did it?" She said above a whisper looking down,  Normani only stared at her frowning thinking she'd lose her "she did it because we don't look like a couple "  she finally looked at her in the eyes looking for a reaction but she didn't se none, at least not the one she was looking for "what do you mean?" Dinah shook her head walking away again "You don't get it " "You cheat on me " Normani blurted not realizing what she said, Dinah stopped and dropped her back not believing what she just heard "excuse me?" She huffed "The one who has cheated here is you" Normani rolled her eyes "Please you looked at eye fucked that homeschooled girl " so it's a girl...she's homeschooled? "Your insane " Dinah said walking flipping her off "Dinah Jane Hansen i swear to fucking god if you go near her I'll-" "Do what? You won't do shit mani were done"

My best friend died 2 years ago, I'm not okay but here's a nice short update