C. N i n e t e e n

Y/n's alarm went off , she groaned as she tried to open her eyes, she grabbed her phone and checked the time, 5:30 am she read and groaned, elio didn't fall asleep until 2:30 am, she had to get her stuff ready she felt so tired and drained she slowly got out of bed as she walked to the bathroom to wash her face and teeth.
6:37 am y/n slowly changed Elio and covered him up to go outside "cmon little man, it's Monday" she said rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes , she suddenly remembered the blonde girl, she was expecting something from her today she quickly ran upstairs going to her room and went straight to her closet she grabbed the first flannel she saw and ran back putting the flannel in her backup " alright Elio let's go" she said as she opened the door.
Y/n drove to school with soft baby music in the car, she tried her best to keep her self awake, she even stopped to buy a coffee , she looked at her phone 7:18 am
She smiled she was on time so that was good , she had to wait a bit in the office till it was 8 so that gave her time to finish up the last homework,she got out of the car and walked to the back seat , she saw elio sleeping peacefully "now you sleep" she said shaking her head she grabbed her back and diaper bag putting it on and unbuckled elio's rocker taking him out and shutting the door.
"Hello Miss Hathaway " y/n said yawning as she walked in, Anne looked at her and frown once she saw her "wow tough night ?" Y/n nodded rubbing her eyes "yeah he fell asleep until like what? 3?"  Anne half smiled at her "look at the bright side he's not crying today " y/n nodded and took a deep breath as she gave elio to her "I know, do you mind? I gotta finish something real quick" Anne shook her head "no not all you know I like this little man" y/n smiled tiredly at her nodding as she sat down to finish the paper.
8:15 y/n was already on her way to her first class, which was her only class that lasted 20 minutes or so , clases always started at 8:30 on Monday's so she was good, she walked through the halls, she missed being in a class, socializing with people her age and not adults "Dinah" she whispered as she stopped , she pulled her phone out to check their last text
Her eyes quickly landed on
Locker 429
Where was that? Was is far? She quickly looked around frowning, she didn't even know her own school she spotted a short girl and really white pale one the first ones in the hall she walked to them "Hello" she greeted them as she cleared her throat , they turned around and looked at her "hi?"  They both said y/n smiled slightly "I was wondering if you knew where locker 429 was?" She asked slowly, lauren looked at her eye bags she looked pretty tired "uhhh yeah! Are you new sweetie ?" The small girl asked y/n shook her head "what's your name? I've never seen you around ?" The pale ass girl asked her eyes scanning y/n as she took a sip from her bottle "oh! Sorry where my manners ?" Y/n said quickly "My name is y/n but I'm homeschooled" The pale girl spit her water on y/n's face as she coughed ally looked at her with wide eyes "Lauren!! What the hell!!!" Ally said as she quickly tried to dry y/n's face "I'm sorry!!! " "it's fine I'll just look for the locker " y/n said as she tried to walk away ally quickly thought, they just left dinah and Camila she can still meet up with her "No no! I'll take you!" Ally said as she quickly pulled y/n, ally ran dragging y/n behind "it's fine really!" Y/n said out of breath trying not to fall, damn this girl was fast she thought ally could see Dinah's back turning the corner of the hall damn it they didn't make it on time "well here we are!" Ally said turning around, she frowned once he saw y/n on the floor trying to catch her breath "fast for someone that small" she said as she tried to stand up "yeah sorry about that y/n shook her head and laughed a bit "no no it's fine...?" She said "oh Ally! "Thank you ally" she smiled as she went to open Dinah's locker ally slowly walked away to where Dinah went off.
Y/n unlocked the locker and smiled once she saw it opened , she did noticed it has pictures but didn't want to invade her privacy or anything she opened her back pack placing the flannel inside of the locker closing it right after .