DON'T TOUCH ME.

"Nooooo" i squeled as Damon chases me through the school halls. H ran in my small heel stilistoe boots. He presses me up against the locker. Everyone stared at us. He began kissing me. This tongue tried to access mine but i denied it. "Hey"! He groaned and i laughed acidently giving access to my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye i saw the princeable. Oh crap. "Shes a student" she smiled at us. "She was my girlfriend since freshmen year in highschool" he pleaded. "Okey you guys can date" she left us looking after her in awe. "So where were we"

One my way to class im dragged into an empty classroom. "Hello" Jake says. He tries to lean in but i push him off. "Why did you do that"? I snap. "Why is it such a suprise that i tried to kiss you"? He asked backing me up against the wall. "Thats not a suprise, im suprised you thought i'd kiss you back" i said. He looked hurt and i didnt care. "Listen what you did you got out of control. You would've raped me" i hiss. "Jake its been 3 weeks and thats all it took three weeks for me to realise that i never loved you, i love Damon its always gonna be Damon" and i opebed the fpor leaving him stood there in shock. I went to Damons class ans sat gazing at him. He was teaching us the Joy and beauty of the beloved tale of Romeo and juiliet. He held my gaze as he read a line from the novel. I fell inlove the way you fall to sleep. Slowley then all at once...

DAMONS pov.
I stare at her as i read. Her blond hair in aoft wrinkleys and her blue eyes holding mine. I fell for her almost instantly. I love her. When class was finished we argued. "Ive done a lot of selfish things in my life but kisding you is not one of them" she said. "Im bad for you" i shout. She flinches. "Why are you saying this"? She asks. "I dont know all i know is that i wanna be with you but cant" i say. "No if you walk away then its for you because i know what i want . . . Damon I love you..."

ROSALIES pov.
His lips were moving up and across my neck making me shiver as he presses me up against the classroom door. " please Damon" i gasp as his hands gripped my waist. "He can't make you feel the way i make you feel Rose no one can" he whisperd and his lips came down on mine and i didnt stop him. He was right no one could make me feel like this. Not Jake not anyone.
"I broke up with Jake properaly" i smiled. He returns the smile and we kiss again. He hands began to touch my thieghs. I inhale sharply. He locks the class door. He unzips the back off my skirt and pulls it down. He looks at me for permission. I nod.
I lay on his bed.

. He hovers over me biting my lower lip. I mosn out as he starts to kiss my neck, running his tonuge over collar bone. He ran his hands up my thieghs to my hips. This was it.