FLUC

"Hey are you gonna take that"? My boyfriend Jake asked as my cell buzzed from the inside my skirt pocket. I reached inside my pocket and looked at the screen. My Mom. I ignore it. She has been ignoring me my whole life and now that I'm 18 years old and of afe so that i can take over her posision in her Fasion buisness. She thinks that me trying to get a degree in writing is stupid. I smile up at Jake and twinned my arms around his neck in a secure hold. He rested his hands on my waist. His lips come down on mine. "FLUC here we come he grinned. I grined back and looked at the door of my dorm. "I wish I was your roomate" he groaned. I smile and peck him on the lips before he got into the elevator. As the door closed he telled : "I love you". I turned the key in the door and it clicked open. It was brightly painted a cream. With two single beds two desks and one bathroom.

After I'm unpacked i chane into my py shorts and crop top to match. Im frightend by the vang of the door.

A boy stood there shirtless may i just say. He had inky black hair all wet and tanned skin. He was hot. He had these dark green eyes the kind of ones you could stare into for an endless amount of time. I stopped stairing feeling a blush creeping its way across my cheeks. "Oh hey" he said and i noticed he was now pulling on a white t-shirt. "Hey" i smiled. "I'm Damon" he grinned. "I'm Rosalie" i grin back. He sits on his bed and i look back at my laptop. "I'm gonna go ti bed" i anounce standing up. He smiled slightly. "Mw too".

OK so this is what i look like