DAMON pov

I stare at her as she stands to go to sleep. Shes short but slim with curves. Her skin is pale and creamy. Long blonde hair to wrinklets to her hips, she has dark blue eyes with crystles. Rose bud lips. She was running her eyes over my body. I smirked to my self. She held my eyes and blushed hard. "Hey" i said pulling on a shirt. "Hey" she smiled turning her eyes to her computer. I sut on the bed and start to study her. She was like a godess. I wanted to take her right now. Her eyes held mine and she switched of the light and i saw her eyes close and seconds later the room is filled with light sleeping sounds. I reached over and stroked her cheek breifly. Then i went back to my bed and drifted.

Im wojen by the sound of her shouting. "Damon class" she said. I sat up. She was wearing dark blue jeans with a mall rip on the new, a black sweathr crop top. Her hair was in wrinklets to her hips. God she was hot. A knock came to the door. She shouthed its open. A guy with messsy blond hair came in. He grabbed her hips and started kissing her. I felt a sharp pang of jealousy. She blushed and looked at me. We held eachothers gaze untill i looked away. She left with him and i watched her leave. . .