MAKE LOVE TO ME.

Authers note: A lot of sexual scenes but have fun!!😏❤

He stuck his thumbs in the elastic of my black lacy panties and slid them off. I pant knowing whats gonna happen. He reaches for my shirt and perls it off. I unhook my bra and trow it to an unknown part of the room. I lay there completly naked. He kisses my lips. "I love you" he whisperd. I look at him. "And i love you" i smile. Its the first time he said that. I use my feet to pull his sweat pants down and his boxers. His erection springs free. I flip us so im on top. I began kissing his neck as he groaned. I kissed soft wet kisses from his stomach to navel until i reach him. I gently stroke his lenght and put it in my mouth. He moans loud pulling my hair in place. I continued until he flipped us so he was hovering over me. He bit my nipples. I moaned uncontrollably. He sucked them as i moaned out. He hot to my woman area and slide a finger in. "Ahh" i moaned loudly arching my back off the bed. He twisted his finger delisiosly. Then his mouth is on me his tounge fucking me. "Ah Damon please" i beg my oragasim close. "Please what"? He groans. "Make love to me i need you inside me" i groan. He slips on a condom and possisions his cock at the entrance of my woman area. He pushed it inside me. Sonething inside me feels so painfull i bite my lip tears flowing. "I can stop" he says. "No" i gasp. He begins to thrust himself deeper iside me and i meet his thrust each time hitching my hips."Damon . . ." I moan.