54

One shot.

Tears streaming down her face while She struggled to be quite. Jennie was hugging her knees on the rooftop, maybe a little too close to the edge but she didn't care, she never did.

"Why didn't you tell me you were crying?"

A familiar voice sounded behind her. She deeply breathed in and squeezed her eyes shut hoping Yoongi would go away.

"I wasn't, go back to bed please," she said trying not to crack her voice. "I'm fine, I just needed some fresh air here."

"You're lying, you come here often," Yoongi said a little bit louder. "Why don't you ever tell me I made you cry? Why don't you fucking tell me?"

Jennie flinched and scooted forward a bit while trembling. He never hit her but most of the time it looks like he will.

"I-I just don't want you to be upset at me, more." She cried quitely, he couldn't tell because this was a lost cause.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You hide the fact that you're upset at me, just to make me.. 'not upset'?" He asked in disbelief.

She just nodded.

Jennie knew he needed help with realizing people's emotions and she love him regardless but she never wanted to see him more upset than he usually was. Sometimes without him knowing, he says hurtful things. Jennie is a human too, she have anger and feelings to deal. She always come to the rooftop to let them out, leaving their bed in the middle of the night to come here.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" and again his word hurt like knives piercing through her heart. She bit her lips and hugged her knees tighter, shutting her eyes.

"I don't fucking believe this." He said and turned around leaving her outside.

She took a deep breath and remained there until she regained herself as usual and went back. Yoongi was sitting on the edge of the bed while pulling his hair out, looking all stressed out.

"Yoongi, please stop." She made her way to him and placed her hand to his hands trying to pry them open softly.

"Why do you care so much? I don't understand how I keep hurting one person who actually care about me. How often are you there? Why are you there? Why haven't you said anything? How long have you been suffering in the dark?" He asked in a shaky voice after she got his hand open and were holding them in her own.

She brushed her thumbs over the bandages. He was always banging his hands up one way or another.

"Yoongi.." She tried calming him down.

She put his arms around her waist and straddled his lap. She put one of her hands on his hair and brushing them softly. He hummed at the sound of his name. She continued softly, "Don't make me answer all of that. What's important is that I care and will never stop. I love you more than you'll ever begin to understand and if that means hurting myself to keep you in the best form you can be in, I'm glad I helped." She smile sweetly at him and he closed his eyes.

"Babe, just explain to me how often does this happen and why don't you tell me?" he asked, she sighed.

"I-I love you but I never want to see you more upset than you already are. I was upset too, but I just have to suck it up there." She told him everything and he just nodded while she brushed her fingers through his hair softly.

"Have I ever once make you happy? I'm such an ungrateful brat I can't believe it myself-"

"No, no don't say that, Yoongi," she said putting one finger on his lips. "I'm happy every day I spent with you. For the most part, I'm happy that you won't go farther than the few meaningless names you called me. I'm happy you'll put up with me everyday you do." A tear fell down on her face as his eyebrows tightly knit together.

"Is this really how you feel? I hurt you often and-" he stopped as she removed my hands off of his hair and stare at her hands. Jennie nodded and smiled.

"I don't even understand myself, Yoongi.."

"I'm tired and it scares me, maybe that's why I don't show it. I realized how fucking mean am I to you. Everyday I insult you at least once. I blamed you when I'm upset. And fuck, I even say you're worthless- " he stood up and pushed me aside softly.

"D-don't-" she cried as he punched the walls. She had scurried back to the corner of the bed and covered her ears tightly. Jennie trembled and she felt the bed dip in where yoongi had climbed back on. He sat in the middle of the bed just facing her, watching her cower in fear away from him.

Once she opened her eyes She saw his deep frown and crawled over to him. She sat in front of him keeping her head low so he couldn't see her face. She didn't want to make the situation worse.

He took her hand and squeezed it.

"Please forgive me, Jennie. I promise I'll change. I'll do anything for you. Don't go to the rooftop again and leave me alone at night. Don't cry because of how stupid I am. I should be giving you my all. I'm so self-centered that you've been doing all of this for me. I'm so-"

She cut him off and whispered, "just tell me you love me,"

She stared at him.

Silence.

"Do you doubt that I do?" He asked.

She looked down and a tear fell quietly. He couldn't tell what it was until he saw a drop on her thigh. Before, he would just replied with a simple 'yeah' or 'me too' and sometimes she don't feel like he mean it and it was hurtful.

"Have I never told you.. that I-" she shook her head before he could say anything. "I can't believe myself I-" he stopped and lowered his head. Feelings of guilt stabbed him off.

"Yoongi.."

"I love you, Jennie. I love you and I fucking love you. I love you more than the entire universe. I love you so much I don't know how to show you. There are no words can describe how much I love you." He blurted loudly and rushed.

She smiled, whipped her eyes with her free hand and went to kiss him. He closed the gap halfway and pulled her close. She ran her hands up his chest. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her close to him, their hips touching. The kiss was sweet and gentle, perfect.

The kiss became soft again as she felt his hands slide to her hips. His lips left her mouth and found their way to her neck.

"I can show you how much I love you in just one night, Kim Jennie," he whispered. He kissed her neck as he reached the button of her shirt.

He slowly opened the buttons, his fingertips tickling as he went. With a simple movement he slipped the material off her shoulders and allowed the shirt to fall.

Yoongi felt her shiver, goosebumps rising a moment later as he kissed her shoulder, his hands returning to her waist.

His hands inching upwards, stopping when he felt the elastic band on her bra. His thumbs lightly grazed the material, receiving a gasp from Jennie. He pulled back slightly to look in her eyes.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes as she felt Yoongi move away, the raw emotion in his stare electrifying. She held her breath as he moved his hands to her face, his palms cupping her cheeks.

"I love you so much Yoongi.." She whispered and he smiled.

She had fantasized about his passion, what it would be like to have his hands all over her body, caressing and fondling... the reality was even better than her dreams.

••••••

THATS ENOUGH I FEEL AWKWARD. WRITING THIS

I can't help myself but write a one shot for you guys!! I'm afraid if one day I won't be able to continue this book skksjsjdjswhat but here!! since I had the idea :)

I want to write a smut so bad but i'm so awkward. Anyone good with smut?