:Chapter 14:

(Baekhyun's Pov)
I finally got the water that Y/n asked me to get after walking around the entire park trying to find a vending machine since there were very long lines at every store and stand.

I sighed as I walked back to where she was, she seemed very out of it before, like she just all of a sudden saw a ghost? I don't know how to describe it but it wasn't really like that.

"All of the sudden thirsty huh?" I said to the water bottle as if it was Y/n.

I continued to mock her on the way back, and when I finally reached there.

"Y/n!" I called to my sister as I stepped closer to her, she started walking away.

"Y/n! Yah! Don't run away!" I said as Y/n began sprinting, running away from me?

"Y/n! Watch out!" I shouted before a car speeding towards her hit her, my eyes widened and when I came back to reality, my sister was hit by a car, her body, twitching as it lays on the street, blood covering her.

"Y/n!" I shouted, running to her, tears falling from my eyes as I push away the crowd that only stared at her, gossiping among themselves.

"Y/n, please wake up" I cried as I lightly slapped her cheeks.

"Someone call and ambulance!" I shouted at the people.

"Y/n, you're going to be alright, help is coming" I said, my tears falling on her unconscious body as I hold her in my lap.

"You're going to be okay"

-

"Y/n."

"Y/n."

You heard voices, continuously calling your name.

'Am I dead?' You thought to yourself as you attempted to open your eyes,

But all you saw was black, nothingness,

Just black, your surroundings, you couldn't see anything.

"Where... Am I?" You said quietly.

"Y/n!" More voices shouted.

Your name was repeated over and over.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

You were sick of it.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Stop it!" You shouted, covering your ears.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

But you could still hear their voices clearly.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

You cried, but you couldn't feel your tears.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"STOP IT!!!" You shouted, everyone in the room's eyes widened.

"Y/n!" A male voice shouted as strong arms wrapped around you, a sharp pain flowing through your body.

"Ow!" You shouted as the male immediately let go of you.

"Dear" your mother and fathers' voice was heard.

"Mom, dad, Baekhyun? I'm not dead?" You said as you turned to your brother, who was the closest to you, watching over you while you were unconscious on the hospital bed.