:Chapter 22:

Previously.

His eyes widen as he sees you in the outfit you randomly picked out.

It was just a crop top and a pair of jeans that you sometimes wear but you looked so pretty to Chanyeol.

It could've been because he only saw you in a hospital gown this whole time but who cares, he just felt like you were so pretty, he felt like the two of you were the only ones left on earth.

Though he knew he shouldn't be feeling this since you're no longer the single pringle, not ready to mingle like you used to be.

"You're... very pretty." Chanyeol says making your eyes widen.

"Ch-Chanyeol." You stutter.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen..."

-

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen..." Chanyeol says unconsciously as your eyes widen.

Along with his as he noticed what he has just said.

"S-Sorry! Wait! That's not what I meant!" Chanyeol immediately says as you gulp.

"I-It's fine, let's just go eat, I'm hungry." You say with a smile, trying to forget what he just said,

Though his words kept popping up into your head.

"Y-Yeah, same, let's go, I-I know a really good restaurant around here." Chanyeol says as you nod.

Chanyeol leads the way to the door and eventually to the parking lot as you followed him.

He opened the door for you as you bowed your head and got into the car.

Chanyeol's car seemed really expensive, and since he didn't live in Japan, you guessed he rented it.

Chanyeol got into the drivers seat as you both put on your seat belts.

Most of the car ride consisted of silence and you decided to break the silence.

"Did you rent this car?" You asked as you looked at Chanyeol.

He shook his head with a smile.

"No, I bought it, since I have a friend living here in Japan, I let him keep it for me, he uses it sometimes too though." Chanyeol says as your eyes widened.

"What?! Do you have a car every you go?!" You shouted, shocked making Chanyeol chuckle.

"Of course not, haha, I just have a car for each place I usually go to, mostly it's only in Asia though." Chanyeol says as you nod.

"That makes sense..." you say, nodding.

"Uh... Y/n, what I said back at the hospita-"

"It's fine oppa, I know you didn't mean it." You said, cutting Chanyeol off as you smiled.

Chanyeol awkwardly laughed with a smile.