:Chapter 27:

Previously.
"No buts, you've paid for practically everything I own." You say as Natsume slumps his shoulders.

"Fine..." he says as you smile.

"Don't say it so bitterly." You chuckle as Natsume chuckles too.

"Alright, Alright." Natsume smiles.

-

"Alright, Alright." Natsume smiles.

You hug him and sigh.

"I won't leave you if you stop paying for my stuff don't worry." You joke but to your surprise, Natsume didn't laugh.

You looked up and saw him gently smiling at you.

You tilt your head as he chuckles.

"Wow, I didn't know someone like you existed, I'm glad that I know now." Natsume says making you smile.

"Ah... I love you..." you say, snuggling into Natsume as he wraps his arms around you.

"I love you too." Natsume says, laying his head on your head.

The two of you stay like that for a while.

After sometime you pull away from the hug and the two of you stare into each others' eyes.

You smile at each other for a moment before you suddenly feel soft lips on your own lips.

You smile into the kiss.

You closed your eyes and hugged Natsume.

He chuckled into a kiss and before the two of you could go any farther than kissing.

The door of your room opens.

The room is filled with awkward silence before the two of you push each other away.

Your butt fell onto your hospital bed while Natsume just stumbles back.

You and Natsume slowly look towards the door and your eyes widened as they landed on the person at the door.

"O-Oppa." You stutter as you plop onto your feet.

You gulp as you see your brothers face.

It was red and you were scared since you didn't know if it was out of anger or something else.

You ran to your brother and dramatically collapsed onto the floor just to bow to him to apologize.

"Please don't kill him! We're a couple now! Obviously we kiss!" You said, you couldn't even speak right as you felt fear.

Baekhyun just stares at you before touching his own cheeks.

"Am I blushing?" Baekhyun suddenly spoke out loud making you look up in shock.

"Blushing?!" You shout.

"I-I mean..." Baekhyun says before pausing as he thinks of what to say.

"Y-You're not angry?!" You shout as Natsume starts walking up to the two of you.