1st December 2018

Hello,

IT'S DECEMBER <3

I decided to try to do a Christmas story, that means I'll upload one Chapter every day with the last either coming on Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day. The chapter all will be rather short, most likely less than a thousand words.

Enjoy this Chapter:*

XXX

(Andy's POV)

'December, it finally was December,' I had prepared an advent Calendar for each of the boys and Alex, Robbie and Harvey and one for my mom and maybe, just maybe I did two in secret for Shaun and Sammie too. I never knew it would be so complicate to do it. I was at the point of giving up at least twenty times. I had finished the last one yesterday evening, it was Rye's.

I had already given my mother hers, as I rarely see her.

I got up, not needing to worry about being as silent as possible was a relieve I still hadn't gotten used to and maybe I never would. It was so quiet in the room, no one else was breathing, no one turning around in his sleep.

After a minute of debating with myself I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom, stretching my arms on the way. First, I cleaned my teeth, being lost in a daydream. A daydream about Rye. He had been on my mind often lately, way too often. And I couldn't change it no matter how much I wanted. The advent calendar was my chance and my way to find out what we are for each other.

If I was honest with myself, my thoughts about Rye got worse when we moved here and him looking better and better wasn't helping. If you are an amazing guy and straight, could you at least be like, ahm, sorry, sorry, ugly (-A/N- Sorry for that).

'I sound so bitchy,' I laughed at myself, 'and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'

Once I was inside I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked awful, absolutely awful, I took off my T-Shirt and my jogging bottoms and got under the shower. Revelling in the warmth it gave. Letting the water cascade down my body, trying to just relax and not worry about so many different things I can't change or influence. But even now he didn't leave my thoughts, he always was in the back of my mind. After washing my hairs three times, the shower was just far too comfortable and warm right now, I got out and dried myself with a towel. I choose an oversized jumper and black jeans to wear and walked back into my room, not caring about doing my hair properly. I thought about where I should put the calendars. In the end I took them downstairs and put them on the kitchen desk.

Now I was awake while the others were still sleeping, should I drive to the nearby bakery, or should I just play a little guitar and sing.

I decided to actually drive to the bakery, because I wanted to actually do something nice, after they all were really helpful with setting up my room.

After returning back home from the bakery.

I sat down at the kitchen desked and took out my phone, looking through some Instagram posts and liking some.

Suddenly I could feel someone breathing close to my neck and two arms found their way around me, "good morning, Fovvs."

A smile spread on my face, "good morning, how did you sleep?"

"Really well, have you gotten used to sleeping alone?"

"No, not really," I started to laugh, "it's weird to wake up alone and not need to worry about waking anyone else up. And I have so much space, it's crazy. And I miss talking with someone before falling asleep. Damn, I need a b... girlfriend." 'Awkward, Andy, awkward. That should be my superhero name Awkward Andy'