Trailer

Note: I know I have a lot other stories but we had this idea for awhile so we finnaly decided to use for the hoildays since there is alot family themes in it. I want to give a big shout out to Crazylitbunny story called the turtles and  me and Angel's I meet the Turtles series. I want claifiey a few things. This whole story takes place in Season 2. I will skip a lot of filler episodes I don't like becauses I felt like there was too much filler episodes, I might add a few of my own episodes. So I hope you guys like it. Also there will be a lot of Drake and Josh refrences. And the last thing alot of the cousins living together is relating to this. So I hope you guys enjoy this.

***************************************************************

Haley: You know one of my cousins told me my life is like that tv show Drake and Josh or that one movie called yours, mine and Ours.

(Ducking from an incoming water balll and the water ball  hits Aunt Harley)

Haley: You know that cousin might be right

Aunt Harley: MEGAN ! COLE !

Cole: That was meant for Haley

Megan: It was Cole's idea ! (Runs away)

Cole : Megan !

From the studio of Nickloden

Haley: Hi I'm Haley Evans.

(Shows Haley shredding on a guitar)

(Camrea pins to Cole who paints a locker)

Haley : And that guy there doing gerfety is my cousin Cole. It all comes to a big surprise to any one that where couisns.

Cole: (To his friend)  Haley is so stuck up sometimes

Haley: (To her friend) He's such a Punk

Cole : She always turns off my movies !

Haley : There isn't one day Aunt Harley isn't yelling at him !

Cole: She plays her music too loud !

Haley and Cole : And She/He is so annoying !

(Cuts to Haley's other cousins)

Haley : I mean I don't have this problem with Pheboe, Megan (okay I kinda of do), Masao, the twins, Milo, jades or Perry  , my other cousins that live with us.  it's always been Cole that's always beem my problem.

Haley's Dad: Well as the old saying goes In time you'll relize he can be a friend. (hugs his daughter)

Haley : But he's so annoying

Haley's dad: You'll both come around, just give it time.

(Haley wakes up as her phone rings)

Haley : Hello ?