Oc's Bio: Haley and Cole Evans

Note: Just an overview of what the main characters look like. I should of done this before but we wanted to get the first 2 chapters out and we're gonna have alot of free time so we will hopefully get theses chapters out more.

***************************************************************

Name: Haley Evans
Age: 15
Gender: female
Speices: Human
Nickname: Hales, Flower, cous, Rock star girl
Personalties: Nice, Spunky, music lover, rock star,sometimes gets annoyed, protective over her family and adventures.
Looks: short brown hair with a little brown high lights, blue eyes, light paled skinned, little bit of freckles, she wears a purple shirt with spikes and it says the words Rock on, blue jeans, and snickers.
Family: Dad, mom, Aunt Harley, Cole (cousin), Megan, (cousin), Masao (couisns), the twins (couisns), Phoebe (couisn) Aunt Chiyo, Jades  (cousin) Rex (older  cousin's boyfriend)
Friends: her bandmates, Phoebe, Ivy and the turtles
Sides: good
Crush: Ryan Tills and Raph
Likes: Guitar playing, rock muisc, spending time with her friends and family, having fun,her crush Ryan Tills,the school of rock movie, the blues brother movie, jack black, Snl and secret life of adventure
Dislikes: Megan and Cole's pranks, her family getting hurt, people insulting her favorite movie or insulting Jack Black, having an long distance relationship with her mother (she has a good relationship with her mother and calls her 2 times a week but she wished her mother lived with her)
Powers: (yet to be added)
Fun fact: My cousin Haley has the same name as the name character. However my couisn Haley more inspired Phoebe for the same taste in muisc.
Voice actors: Miranda Cosgrove

Name: Cole (Junior) Evans
Age: 16
Gender: male
Speices: human
Nickname: Clever Fox,punk, gothic punk, cous, big brother
Personalties: Clever, trouble maker, punky, street smarts, a bit gothy, sarcastic, over protective of his sister, flirty,sometimes caring and loves to make comments.
Looks: Has black uncombed hair, Orange eyes, asain features, he wears a guardines of the Galaxy shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, his dad's brown jacket, and his dad's fodorea.
Family: Megan (sister) Aunt Harley, Uncle Henry, Aunt Chiyo, Haley (couisn), all the cousins on Uncle Henry's side.
Friends: Davy, his sister megan, the turtles and some random girl name Brenda (be perpare when she appers out of no where)
Side: Good
Crush: Karai
Likes: Karai, Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 1 and 2, spray paint, biking, girls, mischievous, doing pranks with his little sister Megan, annoying Haley, disobeying Aunt Harley and going on dates with Karai
Dislikes: bullies, Aunt Harley, uncle delta, Megan baling on him, wedgies, Casey Jones, being called nothing but a punk, and Tigerclaw.
Powers: (yet to be added)
Fun fact: Cole is a lot smarter than he looks. He is very clever.
Voice actors: Drake Bell