Chapter 6

{someones's POV]

"Are you Serious??!!"

"Yes I am serious. I like her. And I want to know her more. I will never hurt her again."

Ayumi's POV

"Umm- Mark your face is so close." He was suprised.

"oh." then he kissed my cheeks fastly. My face looks like a tomato now.

"come on lets go home." He grabbed my hands.

{after 1 day}

[at school]

We are allowed to dress anything we want except the others in the rules. We are allowed because its our SCHOOL FAIR!

"GIRLS! WONYOUNG IS CRYING!" Yunah rans to the canteen with her friends, well I was just listening to music but I'm curious about so I followed them.

[canteen]

"J-Jinseo. He loves Ayumi." Wonyoung stuttered. My eyes we're widened. WHAT?! She sees me and gave me death glare.

"THERES AYUMI! KILL HER!!!!" Wonyoung cried more. I stepped backward and backward until I felt someone holding my head. I turned back and saw Jinseo. He grabbed my hand and we ran.

We went to the garden of sunflowers.

"What is that JINSEO?! You broke up with Wonyoung because you like me? Its not eas-" He kissed me. Then I cried.

"Shh I'll explain." He whispered.

"Sorry if because of me you have issues. Sorry. But I really like you at first. I just said that I like Wonyoung for a dare."

"Didn't you know that hurts Wonyoung's feelings?"

"I didn't think about that, I'm sorry. I thought it will make you jealous." He cried.

"Shh stop, Here i'll give you sunflowers. I know you love it." I comforted him and smiled.

" I comforted him and smiled

"ok ok." He stopped crying then he chuckled.

"Just don't do it again."

"YES BABY." He said then blushed.

"What the hell? I'm not your baby." I chuckled.

"Come on lets go. We go buy foods we like." I grabbed his hands.

We went to the food stalls and bought our favorite. MILKTEAAAAAAAA.

"I want Taro." I pointed the flavor.

"Ok for me, Wintermelon." He said.

"WIntermelon and Taro please!"

after 5 mins. We got the drink.

[at the cafeteria]

"Where do you want to seat?" He asked.

"At the back." 

"ok lets go."

We sat. Then I told Jinseo I will go to the cr.

"Oh its AYUMI the stealer of my boyfriend." Wonyoung slapped me.

"I told you! He's not my boyfriend, I'm just his friend." I shouted.

"I'm not believing you b****."

"Then don't. I don't need your opinion." I went to the cr.

after that I went back to Jinseo.

"Are you ok?" My eyes looks mad.

"Yes I am."

"Tell me. Is it Wonyoung?"

"Yes its her. She won't believe me. argh." I punched the table so hard. I realized that my hands we're bleeding. ow fucc.

"YA! your hands are bleeding!" Jinseo wipes the blood using his jacket.

"No. Its ok. Ow-" My hands are trembling.

"Lets go to the clinic." 

We went to the clinic to treat the wound and the bruise. After that we went back to the Fair. Many girls ran to him for a picture. I awkwardly stepped backward. What the hell? These girls are prettier than me. :( I am Jealous. After that  he went back to me.

"Hey. Lets go." He grabbed my arms but I won't walk. I just stared at him coldly.

"Hey I know you're Jealous." He chuckled. 

"They are prettier than me." I pouted.

"But your the prettiest." He grabbed my arms and we walked. I blushed.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Sea side." I said.

Its getting colder because its almost night.

"Here." He handed me his sweater.

"I know your body is trembling." He smiled.

"Thank you." 

{a/n: please listen to that song while reading the part down here. THANKS ENJOY! PLEASE VOTE.}

"Ayumi. Be honest please." He placed his hands on mine.

"Do you like me? or do you have feelings?" 

"Umm its developing. But why do you have to ask me that?"

"Because I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Its not easy to answer. But I'll think about it. I'm just.....scared." I said then sighed.

"Scared of what?" He looked so worried.

"I'm scared because, what if you cheat on me? or you would leave me and you wou-"

He cutted me off with a kiss.

He stopped.

"I will never leave you."

[END]