Chapter 6 : Forgiveness !

Joy Pov: " Give you all that i got now , make you want me cause im hot now , im gone so faded im on one , bang bang pop off like a long gun. "

My phone was ringing which i hate cause i was in the bed sleep but i knew it was kayla . So i rolled over and answered the phone !

*Phone Conversation*

Joy:(sleepy voice) Hello !

Kayla: Bitch get yo ass up its 6:00am almost time for work and i want you to come pick me up !

Joy: ughh fine !

And with that i hung up and got my ass out the bed first i found me some clothes to wear. Today i decided to wear my high waist skinny jeans , a crop top that says " Fuck You " and my converses . After that i hopped in the shower for 20 mins then got out , put on my clothes , flat iron my hair then got me a apple next i headed out the door to pick up Kayla!

About 10mins later i was at her house soon as i pulled up she was walking out the door. My bitch was looking good with her rip skinny jeans , a purple tank top with her 23s on !

Kayla: Morning bitch !

Joy: Sup hoe ! And dont be calling my damn phone at 6 in the morning !

Kayla: girl bye it was time for you to get up anyways !

Joy: Why you aint drive yo own damn car!

Kayla: You know im lazy !

Joy: Sup with you and T

Kayla: Girl he's the love of my life .. wbu you and Willie ?

Joy: we aint talking right bout now !

She was bout to ask another question but thank God we made it to "Music Flow" just in time ... As always john was late again but good thing we had our own keys to get in the store but anyway . People was coming from left to right i mean like damn give our store a break this happen all the time !

I was having a good day but it changed when Willie and Trey walked in . Im sorry but i dont call them by their nicknames like that for real!

Trey went right over to Kayla , im not even gone lie they are cute together !

Willie: sup ma

Joy: oh now you talking to me ?!

Willie: look lets just put all that shit behind us ... plus the only reason why i was mad because you did some dangerous shit mann i could've shot yo ass for that !

Right about now he was yelling and everybody was looking I was so embarrassed it felt like i was a little girl getting in trouble by her dad !

Joy: damn willie okay !! I didnt mean to scare you like that!

I don't know why but i was on the edge of crying . Something about him just makes me so emotional , but i guess he's right , i should have never did something like that ! He came in front of me and gave me a hug and of course i gave him one back . I looked up at him and he lend down and gave me a sweet soft kiss , i heard people in the background saying "aww" we pulled apart and started laughing well i was blushing !

Willie: so what we getting into the night!!

Kayla:(Dancing & laughing) i say we should go turn up at " Droppers " !

John: Hold up bitch im going too!

Joy:(laughing) Well i guess we can ride in willie truck .. but first after i get off im going to the mall!

Willie: We all going !

5 pm.....Closing down the store !

Willie Pov: We all drove our own cars to the mall but im bout to rack up on some clothes for Joy , whatever she want imma buy it , no if or and about it ! So we decided we was gone meat back up at the food court .... Joy grabbed my hand and pulled me right in "Forever 21" .

I didnt mind watching her try on clothes cause she my woman so why should I but yeah I bought her bout 10 outfits out of there next we went to "Ross" she almost bought the whole store up but i didnt care , about 1hr later we all met up at the Food court !

Kayla Pov: yall i swear im in love with Trey , at first i thought it was gone be me and schoolboy together but i guess not plus im glad cause i found the right man for me anyway..

We was up in the mall and im talking bout hoes was staring me down the whole time man i swear if looks could kill I'll probably be in hell ! I was glad Trey didnt pay them no attention cause if he did it wouldve been a problem ...

He bought me a whole bunch of clothes , shoes , and jewelry bruhh i was smiling from left to right lol but i told him i was gone pay him back cause i might be ghetto but my mom taught me ! Anyway we all was done shopping so it was time for us to go get ready but me and T had drop John off 10 mins later we made it to his house , i helped him with my bags ...

We took a shower together and of course we made out but no i didn't give it up to him .. 20mins later we got out the shower but while we was putting on our clothes i had to ask him a question !

Kayla: so why you didnt look at those girls ?

T: what girls ?

Kayla: them hoes at the mall?

T: Because they dont mean shit to me ...did you not hear the word that came at your mouth ! They hoes so that mean they dont mean shit to me!

I didnt say anything else but just put my clothes on cause i know he was telling the truth its just i didnt want to argue over something stupid