Chapter22: Whats going on !?!

Joy Pov: It's 5am in the morning and I couldn't go to sleep so I went down stairs to get some to drink. So I got me a glass of water while I was taking a sip I heard a knock on the door Soon as I was bout to answer the door Willie came running down the stairs with a gun in his hand and I'm looking at him like "Nigga you was Justin the bed knocked out sleep "! We opened up the door together and there stood a pretty girl she didn't look to young!

Willie: Tina?

Tina: Willie!

I'm sitting up here looking at them from left to right cause I wanted to know What was going on! But I didn't jump to conclusion because she looked like a little version of Willie so I let her in and we all went to the living room!

Tina Pov: Hey y'all my name is Tina or Nana,  I'm 17years old and I'm fitted in all the right places, I'm 4'11 yeah I know I'm short but I have long black hair with red ends Yes boo I'm too beautiful! But yeah I know your wondering Why I'm at Willie house well let's just day that I'm his little sister I was living with our mother but our no good dad cane back home and of course she took him in and I refuse to live with them! 

So I packed up my clothes and left,  Willie was the only place I could think of! Might I say his girlfriend is so pretty and Cool we sat down and I told them What was going on of course Willie was mad but they took me in I'm so happy! They said I could have a room downstairs or up but I choose to have one downstairs .

Willie Pov: I pissed off my mother done took that pussy ass Nigga back but I'm glad my sister came home to me cause if he would've put his hands on her,  I would've set everything off! Its now 6:30am and we're just now Laying down but today I told joy I'll let her and my sis come with me to the trap since Joy keep getting a bad feeling and lord knows III don't want Nothing happening to her or my Sis now that Imma have Joy, Tina and my lil lanna living with me!