Chapter25: Arguing

Tina Pov: Ughhh Hey y'all I had to get my Lazy butt out the bed just to good to this boring ass school which I don't want to but good news is that Scooby is taking me to school! So I hopped right in the shower for 30mins after that I got out then found me some clothes to wear.

   Today I decided to wear my yellow booty short ,a dark blue shirt with yellow flowers and my J's!  After I was done I did my hair brushed my teeth then headed down stairs to see Joy cooking breakfast!

Tina: morning girly!

Joy: Hey Hey!  I'm fixing eggs, Bacon and cheese grits!

Tina: Yes my fav!!!

She started laughing and kelp cooking man I swear Willie better keep her cause one of his lil stank hoes would've just left after him fucking them! EWW I don't even wanna think about it! 

Joy Pov: I got up real early to fix some breakfast cause it's me,  Willie, Tina and baby lanna she came home last night plus I know Tina had to go to school! And a person should always go to school after a hot meal!  But anyway once I was done Willie and lanna came running down the stairs like they was crazy Lol!

Willie: Um don't you think them shorts a little to short!

Tina: no!

Joy: WILLIE there just fine!

Willie: seeing half of my sister ass is not fine!

Joy: well she can't help that her butt is big!

Me and Tina started laughing but willie or lanna but of course lanna wouldnt understand! I just stop laughing and began fixing everybody a plate cause Tina had to leave in a few! 15mins later somebody was knocking on the door I went to open it but of course willie beat me to it!

Willie: Scooby What you doing here!?

Tina: he came to take me to school!

Willie: Tf he need to take you to school for when you got a car!!!

Joy: willie calm down it's just one ride!

Scooby: I'm just taking her to school!

Willie: Oh you wanna try me!!

Willie for in Scooby face so I had to get between them cause they was not about to fight over some stupid and plus my baby was in the house to! I tried to grabbed WILLIE hand but he snatched away from me!

Joy: Look y'all ain't bout to fight when we have a anchors in here! WILLIE it's just one ride! How you gone let this come between y'all friendship plus Scooby is your friend he wouldn't dare hurt your sister and you know that! It's time for you to let Tina grow you and handle her own situations !

Willie looked at me for a minute or two then walked off I was so glad cause my heart was beating fast I thought he was gone fuck us all up but he didnt so I let Scooby and Tina leave!  Once they finally left I took lanna to get dress me and her need to get out the house! 

We took a sit down bath together bout 20mins later we was done! We walked in the room willie was just Laying on the bed I let lanna dry herself off while I put on my cut up Skinny jeans my crop top and my flats after that I  dressed lanna! Once we was done she gave her dad a hug I tried to give him a kiss but he rejected it! I'm not going to lie I was hurt but he dont care so I just picked up lanna and left! 

WILLIE Pov: Nahh I'm not wrong for rejecting Joy kiss she should've been on my side shit a III by nobody bout to sit up here and play my sister not once so if Scooby think he bout to date my sis he can think again!  I don't care Who don't like it,  I run these streets so that mean everybody goes by my rules!