Chapter15: Almost Lost It

Joy Pov : Once we got inside he picked me up and i started kissing him . while we was kissing each other he carried me up the stairs , my heart was beating so fast cause i think im about to give my V up to him ! Soon as we was about to get our little freak on somebody started banging on the house door like a fool , at first he wasnt going to answer the door but i stopped kissing him and he let out a heavy sigh before he went downstairs!

5 seconds later i went downstairs to see what was going on all i saw was an angry willie and a little girl who looked just like willie but she's cuter though lol !

Joy : Whats wrong !

Willie : That low life bit- ...woman gone leave my child on my door step with a bag ! Who the f-... who in the world would do such a thing !

I tried so hard not to laugh because he wanted to cuss so bad but his little baby was looking at him like he was crazy , she is to cute ! i wouldnt dare leave my child standing nowhere ! I better not see her mom imma beat that bitch ass myself !

Joy : Hi baby im joy ...whats your name ?

Alanna : *baby voice* im lanna ! Dwaddy she's pretty !

Joy: thank you honey and your beautiful ! are you hungry ?

Alanna : *baby voice* yes !!

I went to the kitchen and started cooking some hot dogs and fries for me , lanna and willie .... It didnt take me that long to fix us some to eat so once i was done we all smashed our faces in the food man u swear it was so good !

10pm

I took my bath first , then I gave Lil mama her bath she is to cute all she wanted to do was play in the bubbles she is a mess! I would love for her to be my child OMG she is to cute! About 11 we all was in the bed dozing off to sleep from watching "Strawberry Short Cake" cause that's What lanna want to watch so of course we had to watch it!